Deal of the Week
Sep 23, 2007 at 9:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

RokabillySwagger

100+ Head-Fier
I don't know if I just got the luck of the Irish on my side but I just picked up a pair of Senn PX-100's for $18.99 at my local Circuit City. Great Deal? or Greatest Deal? They sound great and fill my void for an open phone. Check out you local store and see if its closeout or something.

Sep 23, 2007 at 9:25 PM Post #2 of 7
could you prinout the receipt? cover up your name,cc info and personal info

Sep 23, 2007 at 9:34 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by kamal007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
could you prinout the receipt? cover up your name,cc info and personal info

What good would that do?

Anyway, I'm on the phone to my local Circuit City, and the dude just said that they don't carry the PX100 anywhere, both online or in-stores...odd, because I see it on their online store for $40.

Sep 23, 2007 at 9:46 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by RokabillySwagger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know if I just got the luck of the Irish on my side but I just picked up a pair of Senn PX-100's for $18.99 at my local Circuit City. Great Deal? or Greatest Deal? They sound great and fill my void for an open phone. Check out you local store and see if its closeout or something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What good would that do?

Anyway, I'm on the phone to my local Circuit City, and the dude just said that they don't carry the PX100 anywhere, both online or in-stores...odd, because I see it on their online store for $40.

It could be a B stock unit on clearance.

Most department stores do B stock clearance nowadays. They're as good or even better than buying used online.
wink.gif

Sep 23, 2007 at 9:47 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What good would that do?

pricematch..done that before

Sep 25, 2007 at 10:26 PM Post #7 of 7
x2 on the receipt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back