Deal alert: UE coupons
Mar 30, 2010 at 9:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Sovkiller

Proved that despite its huge size the CD3000 can be shoved down one's throat.
Not related with them in any way, but they keep on sending me offers as I'm interested in their products, i iwll pass them to maybe some of you that will do. The one I posted yesterday (that disapeared BTW, not sure why) had a bug that they fix it today, they send me an email appologizing for the hassle, and send me this new one as well:

Discount Code: BetaTester03
Discount Percent: 15%

Mar 30, 2010 at 9:48 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not related with them in any way, but they keep on sending me offers as I'm interested in their products, i iwll pass them to maybe some of you that will do. The one I posted yesterday (that disapeared BTW, not sure why) had a bug that they fix it today, they send me an email appologizing for the hassle, and send me this new one as well:

Discount Code: XXXXXXX
Discount Percent: 15%

That email notes:

"This offer is limited by time and number of seats, so please don't share this code on the internet".

Which means youre taking away from the people that actually received the email.

Mar 30, 2010 at 9:54 PM Post #3 of 4
They send these two emails to me with no reason, I never had signed for any testing program, if they send it to me, they have sent it probably to hundreds more, so what is the big deal, also let them say the last word...if they can fulfill it, they will do so, they have a way of getting out of the problem, do not think for them...about the others, just well be fast, and that's it..what about if a manufacturer states that is going to give away 30 items to the first 30 that contact them, whom are you gonna blame in this case...

Mar 30, 2010 at 9:57 PM Post #4 of 4
Anyway if any moderator feel that it is not appropriate, just delete it, but let me know please, deleting threats and post and not informing the parties involved is not a way of educating anybody...!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back