Deal Alert: SHURE SE530 PTH for $269 at eCost
Oct 10, 2009 at 4:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

CodeScripted

100+ Head-Fier
Not sure if this is the correct place to put this thread:

SHURE SE530 pth for $269 + 9.99 Shipping.

Yes! This does included Push to hear control if anyone wants them.
biggrin.gif

I already bought mine a while back, but if anyone wants a good deal....

eCost is a very good store and I have bought many items in past. Very quick in shipping items. Overall good experience. Last week I bought Sennheiser IE8 for $237 with shipping. Always have good deals!!!

Here is the link:
eCOST.com-Shure Sound Isolating W/ Push-To-Hear Control Earphones - Black - SE530PTH - Shure SE530PTH (Headphones) - eCOST.com - electronics, computers, laptops, mp3 players

Oct 10, 2009 at 10:40 AM Post #2 of 7
amazon's marketplace has some se530 at ~275 & free shipping. Not sure if they are more or less reliable than ecost.....

Oct 10, 2009 at 11:25 AM Post #3 of 7
They're running ~$260 on eBay.

Oct 10, 2009 at 4:14 PM Post #4 of 7
True, but the only problem I have buying things over eBay is the warranty issue. Shure has made it clear that they don't give warranty for items purchased on eBay.

Also Amazon is doing somewhat similar approach where they have personal sellers, or some small time sellers who are selling it on Amazon. Therefore when someone clicks on "add to cart" it says that the seller is "Video and Audio center" and not Amazon. So there is a very fine line as to if warrantly will be valid or void.

But I believe on eCost website, they have all the top of the line brands for audio products, and it clearly says that you will get 2 years of warranty.

I belive the price will go back up to $499 in some 30 hours, because it a part of their "clearance countdown" sale which usually lasts about 50-60 hours.

Oct 10, 2009 at 4:19 PM Post #5 of 7
$309 from Headroom + free Shipping and no problems with warranty issues.

Oct 10, 2009 at 4:46 PM Post #7 of 7
J&R always have them for 299+free shipping and they are an authorized dealer but u have to call them up.
you can always try to convince them to let u buy for that price on their site i think..
which they have a promotion 10dollar off paypal purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back