Deal Alert!! Monster Turbine Pro Gold $179.99 at DELL
Mar 26, 2010 at 2:13 AM Post #16 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraggerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm upset that so many good offers don't ship to Singapore
frown.gif

bro, u can consider using Vpost. Still plenty savings than buying retail in SG.

Mar 26, 2010 at 2:49 AM Post #20 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by taize /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how do these compare to a TF10?

If you unhappy with the mids of your TF10 these will definitely be right up your alley. The bass is is as good if not better than the TF10, the mids are off the hook, and the treble while possibly not quite as detailed is just about as extended I believe, I also think the sound stage is better than the TF10 and they fit way better in my ears.

I now have to weigh what to do... Damn Dell LOL, I took my MTP Gold's back because I couldn't justify their $300 price tag when I already owned a $350 set of IE8 (only to myself, I actually think they are worth that much) so I bought a Fuze which actually has made my IE8 a dream IEM as well. But I can just imagine how good the MTP Gold's would be too mmmmmm. Damn you Dell!!!!

Mar 26, 2010 at 3:06 AM Post #21 of 33
Has there ever been a lower price on these turbine golds? What's the next best price currently? I don't have moneys now, but with a little effort I can get some and buy buy buy

Mar 26, 2010 at 3:09 AM Post #22 of 33
thats the best price I have seen on the Gold's aside from open box resells.

Mar 26, 2010 at 3:42 AM Post #23 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by wwyjoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bro, u can consider using Vpost. Still plenty savings than buying retail in SG.

Well i did suggest using Gamesforcanada.com, the one ethan suggested, the guy's customer service is top-notch and his very very very VERY friendly, really quick and flexible with his order. The website doesn't mean its only for canada but he do send stuff internationally too. Email him and ask him for a quote to send this to sg and im pretty sure it will be cheaper than vpost.

Though im still awaiting my order from dell to be shipped to him, thats how much of a great impression the gamesforcanada owner has left me

Mar 26, 2010 at 3:45 AM Post #24 of 33
heh another deal by dell on these monster iem's. i would totally go for them if they were my sound signature.

Mar 26, 2010 at 5:28 AM Post #25 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by JeFFz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well i did suggest using Gamesforcanada.com, the one ethan suggested, the guy's customer service is top-notch and his very very very VERY friendly, really quick and flexible with his order. The website doesn't mean its only for canada but he do send stuff internationally too. Email him and ask him for a quote to send this to sg and im pretty sure it will be cheaper than vpost.

Though im still awaiting my order from dell to be shipped to him, thats how much of a great impression the gamesforcanada owner has left me

Are you going to be in Singapore? I wanna try the Copper
tongue.gif

Mar 26, 2010 at 11:07 AM Post #26 of 33
too bad i cant demo this in sg too
frown.gif

Mar 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM Post #30 of 33
Wow Miles Davis set!! thanks for the heads up!!
smily_headphones1.gif

maybe i'll give gamesforcanada.com a try!
can't wait till these drop at dell and hopefully with a nice price tag
L3000.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm on Dell chat right now and asking the sales dudes if they'll get the MD's soon. Will post my results.

EDIT: 'aight, I got off of chat with a representative. Guess what? They're getting a shipment for the Miles Davis set too! I asked when, but they said that they can't guarantee anything so they said between 3-8 weeks. As for price, they said that they are not allowed to disclose that information. Well, I'll enjoy my Copper set for now, but I'll probably get the MD's once Dell has them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back