Deal Alert!! Monster Turbine Pro Gold $179.99 at DELL
Mar 26, 2010 at 12:53 AM Post #3 of 33
Why is Dell lowering the price so much on the Monsters? Doesn't this make the product less valuable for Monster as a company
confused_face(1).gif
? Is this a bad batch or something?

Mar 26, 2010 at 12:56 AM Post #4 of 33
I'm on Dell chat right now and asking the sales dudes if they'll get the MD's soon. Will post my results.

EDIT: 'aight, I got off of chat with a representative. Guess what? They're getting a shipment for the Miles Davis set too! I asked when, but they said that they can't guarantee anything so they said between 3-8 weeks. As for price, they said that they are not allowed to disclose that information. Well, I'll enjoy my Copper set for now, but I'll probably get the MD's once Dell has them.

Mar 26, 2010 at 1:37 AM Post #14 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL. I see that Dell is trying to get rid of these. Hopefully they might get the Miles Davis set and sell it for 175$-225$.

X2. If that happens, I'm definitely in for one...and then I'll have the Monster Bling Trifecta!
icon10.gif

Mar 26, 2010 at 2:04 AM Post #15 of 33
For any international people, try GamesForCanada.com's direct request service. They buy the item and ship it out to you, no matter where you are in the world. You pay upfront with CC or PayPal. I bought through the Dell deal on the Coppers through them, and no problems so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back