DEAL ALERT: Monster Turbine Pro Copper @ Dell.com (NOW NOT AVAILABLE AS OF 3-17-10)
Mar 28, 2010 at 5:02 AM Post #361 of 467
Well, I'm in no rush to receive mine, I'm happy with my W2s.

Mar 28, 2010 at 5:06 AM Post #362 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAQemUP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Feel sorry for everyone still waiting for Dell to ship.

At least you weren't like me. I was one of the few to get theirs in a week after ordering and they had a defect in the left strain relief (they were loose and freely spun around).

So basically, I had to send them to Monster to get a replacement since Dell is out and they said it would take 1 and a half weeks before I get a new set from them back.

Sounds like you just used up your one-time lifetime replacement warranty.

Mar 28, 2010 at 5:27 AM Post #363 of 467
well his earphones would be considered a latent defect, it doesn't void his lifetime replacement i guess.

think i remember seeing somewhere (maybe its in head-fi) where some guy got a defect and he got it replaced, monster told him that the lifetime warranty is still in place.

Mar 28, 2010 at 6:59 AM Post #365 of 467
He didn't use up his one time replacement. Monster warrants them free from defects for life, but also will replace them one time if they break for any reason whatsoever.

Mar 28, 2010 at 8:37 AM Post #366 of 467
Yep, free replacement from defect. Confirmed it was a defect with Monster and that it does not use up my free one time lifetime replacement.

Mar 28, 2010 at 2:24 PM Post #367 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAQemUP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep, free replacement from defect. Confirmed it was a defect with Monster and that it does not use up my free one time lifetime replacement.

Yep, that was also confirmed by the Monster rep I spoke with regarding my replacement.

Mar 28, 2010 at 2:50 PM Post #368 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by oceanwave1000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone here want to sell their monster turbine copper for the price they paid?

Most people havent even gotten em yet.

Mar 30, 2010 at 7:27 AM Post #369 of 467
Well, I just got a second Order Delayed notice from Dell. Until this, my estimated delivery date had been at 4/1/2010; it is now 5/4/2010. Included in this notice was an advisement that to prevent automatic cancellation of my order, I have to send an email to a different email address to specifically give them permission to continue processing my order. I mulled it over, but sent the email giving the permission; just can't turn down a good deal I guess.

Just a heads-up to to others that the email specifically says you must respond same day to avoid cancellation of your order. Anyone else get this specific email?

Mar 30, 2010 at 12:40 PM Post #370 of 467
I didn't get the email, but I checked on Dell's website that my order now is delayed also to 5/4 from 4/1. No issues as long as this is the last delay.

Mar 30, 2010 at 3:59 PM Post #371 of 467
I got a reply to my email to Dell giving them permission to continue processing my order. Plainly worded saying my request will be documented. So, I'm guessing, in Dell-speak, I'll find out a month from now my order has been canceled even though I want it fulfilled!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 30, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #373 of 467
mine still says april second and i called again, and they told me april 9th how is this possible if i ordered way later than you guys, where are you seeing this delay to may???? in the order status in the email?

Mar 30, 2010 at 9:48 PM Post #374 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by ElevenBee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also got pushed to may 4th and received no e-mail. however when I called in they told me that my consent to continue processing the order was in fact needed... despite no e-mail being sent. So if you want them to keep processing the order, I would go ahead and call and make sure.

I got the email today and was pushed back until May 4 (from April 1). Seems Dell would prefer to cancel the order. That may come later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back