DEAL ALERT: Monster Turbine Pro Copper @ Dell.com (NOW NOT AVAILABLE AS OF 3-17-10)
Mar 25, 2010 at 6:45 PM Post #331 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by cck5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
still says in production, and with 7 days shipping that means they better ship by tomorrow, or they wont be here by april 2nd which was my estimated date of arrival if it takes 7 days to arrive.

im getting nervous now.

Likewise....though if they still ship from their warehouse in Illinois, it'd likely only take 2 days max transit to get to me (I live in the Midwest; my delivery date still shows Apr. 1). I keep looking at my email half expecting to see a cancellation notice from Dell. As noted by others, they are not exactly the most customer-oriented merchant around, IME. Oh, and the Coppers still show as "out of stock" on Monster's product page... I'm guessing none of us will receive these by our modified delivery dates (if at all).

Mar 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM Post #332 of 467
they showed in stock on the 15th when i ordered. has anyone received a cancellation notice from dell?

Mar 25, 2010 at 8:00 PM Post #334 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by cck5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they showed in stock on the 15th when i ordered. has anyone received a cancellation notice from dell?

Mine is still "in production".
angry_face.gif
The estimate delivery is on 4/2. No cancellation so far.

Mar 25, 2010 at 9:17 PM Post #335 of 467
No cancellation here so far. Ordered on the 15th, still showing "in production" with delivery on 4/1.

Mar 25, 2010 at 9:32 PM Post #340 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChanSP1970 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine is still "in production".
angry_face.gif
The estimate delivery is on 4/2. No cancellation so far.

WELLL. i just spoke with a dell rep on the phone my original expected arrival of april 2nd doesnt look like its gonna happen.

dell told me and i quote " they are still currently out of stock of the headphones" and they waiting on a shipment from Monster which is expected to arrive on April 9th". and " with the 7 possible days it would take to ship my expected arrival date has been moved back to April 15"

meanwhile they didn't update my order status which still says expected arrival April 2nd.

so anyone who has April 1st or 2nd dead lines. dont expect your coppers till atleast another two weeks.

sorry to be a bull kill, i am fuming and was 1 second away from cancelling but than i realized i am getting a deal and would lose a possbile Iem i cant otherwise afford or possible trade. so i hung up..

sorry for the bad news.

Mar 25, 2010 at 10:55 PM Post #342 of 467
funny how dell told us that they had PLENTY of stocks left for the earphones when we were ordering... Anyway according to dell mine is shipping on 29/3/10. well just hope that they do ship them out

Mar 26, 2010 at 2:51 AM Post #344 of 467
I won't voluntarily cancel mine either since it's such a drastic mark-down from MSRP & what other merchants are charging, but a small part of me wishes they'd cancel so I could be righteously indignant then turn around & buy the Ortofons instead.

Mar 26, 2010 at 3:15 AM Post #345 of 467
If they already canceled the transaction in PayPal as in my case, doesn't that mean an order cancellation is eminent? Or would they still have the authorization to withdraw the funds from my account again if the order goes through?

I wish to know ahead of time so if it really is canceled, I could jump on the MTPG deal before the same kind of situation happens again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back