Deal Alert: MEElecronics M11 and M11P 50% off
Apr 6, 2010 at 9:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Painful Chafe

500+ Head-Fier
Mixed reviews on them, so do some research. From what I have read, no one stated they disliked them, most say they are pretty good. I might pick up a set of M11P. I've been looking for a good quality Iphone IEM and these look like a good option. These are insanely small and comfortable too, which is great.

BTW price comes to about $29 including shipping.

Coupon code is M11_51_OFF

BTW, I just got the M6's today. Very nice and I agree with the reviews. I'm assuming some of it's con's that others have noticed will get better with burn in. But so far, me likey.

Apr 6, 2010 at 10:42 PM Post #3 of 10
Link or it didn't happen!!!!!!

Apr 6, 2010 at 10:47 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by stonyboys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was just about to post this =P

I wonder how un/comfortable the new M6s are gonna be with their STAINLESS STEEL memory wire.

They are extremely comfortable. I like the steel wire much better than the copper one. Also it won't oxidize and turn bright green over time.

Apr 7, 2010 at 12:51 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They are extremely comfortable. I like the steel wire much better than the copper one. Also it won't oxidize and turn bright green over time.

Wait... First copper and now steel? Shouldn't they be plastic?
confused.gif

Apr 7, 2010 at 3:17 AM Post #8 of 10
I wonder if they are coming out with a new model of the M11? This is the second week in a row they have had deep discounts on the M11 model. Anyone here have any insider info?
smily_headphones1.gif

I love my M6's and am thinking about getting these due to the price, but don't really "need" another set of IEMs right now.

Apr 7, 2010 at 5:21 AM Post #10 of 10
Has anyone bought a PR100 yet?

For me the M11 is still one of the most utilitarian IEMs out there. Very comfy, great build, solid isolation, almost no microphonics, useful tip pack and accessories. They have good bass, not too loose, not too anemic, not really exciting. Warm and very smooth mids (their strength) and very laid-back treble. The PR100 is more balanced, has much better top-end presentation, and a wider soundstage with better positioning and imaging. But they're not as warm or as smooth. For sound I'd probably pick the PR100 (especially if you have an impedance adapter to turn them into a PR200
tongue.gif
).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back