Dead Can Dance...Seeking Advice/Reviews/Comments
Apr 27, 2008 at 8:56 PM Post #31 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry for the bump. But anybody going to get the MFSL SACD remasters coming out soon?
biggrin.gif

... of DCD? Give us the links, man! I have proclaimed the death of the CD and all that in another thread, but that does not yet extend to MFSL Gold.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
June 3, 2008 is the release date of the 4AD/MFSL versions ... Dead Can Dance 4AD/MFSL

Hmmm ... it links to an empty search: "no products found"

Apr 27, 2008 at 9:15 PM Post #32 of 37
I love Serpent's egg, And spiritchaser. I have all their albums (except for the ifrst one, I didn't like that) and put every song-where-HE-doesn't-sing on my walkman.
Also listen to VAST, the garden of souls.

Apr 27, 2008 at 9:23 PM Post #33 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Solan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmmm ... it links to an empty search: "no products found"

Just click go - it's already in the search bar. Or go to the 4AD site. Or MFSL. The info is all over the web.

Apr 28, 2008 at 3:39 AM Post #34 of 37
I have been pondering this for the last mayeb 6 years, is it:
dead can dance as in "could" dance
or dead can dance as in soup can?

and if it's the former, why the h*** would dead (an adjective) dance?

Apr 28, 2008 at 4:27 AM Post #35 of 37
Or is it a noun, as in the dance of a dead can? I find that interpretation to be very suitable for head-fi'ers.

Apr 29, 2008 at 4:47 AM Post #37 of 37
I only have 'Into the Labrynth' and it is absolutely excellent. I used to have some other stuff on cd but only kept this 'cause its a great original 4AD pressing on vinyl and has always been one of my fave DCD albums. They show up as used vinyl sometimes so, if this is an option, put 'em on your list of things to always look for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back