DC, VA, MD Areas Head-Fi Up Coming Meet At Fairfax City Library on Saturday June 29 2024
May 23, 2024 at 5:58 PM Post #19 of 43
You could have a barbecue on the balcony!

May 23, 2024 at 6:16 PM Post #21 of 43
BBQ sauce & sticky fingers will mix really well with high-end audio equipment. Especially the suede ear pads 😉
Right?! What better place to have fingers covered in a hot sticky sauce. Ah, music and BBQ!

May 23, 2024 at 7:27 PM Post #22 of 43
I'd like to come. Wouldn't mind bringing my ES-R10 or either of my electrostats. Not sure if anything else on my list is of interest. Not really keen on bringing components, though.

May 23, 2024 at 7:42 PM Post #23 of 43
I'd like to come. Wouldn't mind bringing my ES-R10 or either of my electrostats. Not sure if anything else on my list is of interest. Not really keen on bringing components, though.
I have yet to hear a Perun.

May 23, 2024 at 8:15 PM Post #24 of 43
The Perun and the ES-R10 would be neat. I think the Sigma Pro would be cool to try, but I understand not wanting to pack too many headphones. I could also bring over my SRM-353x so that we have another amp available to drive the estats (I assume the Perun also uses Stax Pro bias?)

May 23, 2024 at 8:16 PM Post #25 of 43
The Perun and the ES-R10 would be neat. I think the Sigma Pro would be cool to try, but I understand not wanting to pack too many headphones. I could also bring over my SRM-353x so that we have another amp available to drive the estats (I assume the Perun also uses Stax Pro bias?)

Yup! 580V :)

May 25, 2024 at 8:39 AM Post #28 of 43
My schedule is up in the air for the end of June, but I will attend if I am in town. I will bring Atrium Open, Verite Closed and Liquid Platinum Amp and DAC. I have a Lumin D2 that I use as a source in my main system and w/my Burson Soloist 3XP, but I am not sure I want to pull it out of my rack.

May 27, 2024 at 4:08 AM Post #29 of 43
If I lived near, I’d bring a Koss Porta Pro, Campfire Atlas, and Shanling M8. Used to own a Grado and Dragon Inspiron amp back in the day. Regretted selling it. Would’ve brought that setup if I still had it
IMG_1065.jpeg
IMG_5774.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back