DC area mini-meet - Sunday, June 5, 1-5 p.m.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #31 of 58
Great, thanks! Had to get this because of the short time before the meet, will the quality be alright?

Also, should I try to come at 1, or will it be fine if I show up anytime?

Finally, I might end up bringing another person if that's alright.

Jun 4, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #32 of 58
  Great, thanks! Had to get this because of the short time before the meet, will the quality be alright?

Also, should I try to come at 1, or will it be fine if I show up anytime?

Finally, I might end up bringing another person if that's alright.

Yes 
redface.gif

Yes or yes 
biggrin.gif

Yes 
beerchug.gif
 although no beer in the library...
tongue.gif

If you get there at precisely 1pm, you'll have the most time, but you'll probably just watch us setup too.
So bring your friend, and get there when you can.
See you tomorrow!

Jun 5, 2016 at 1:54 AM Post #38 of 58
Have fun at the mini-meet.  I won't be there, but I hope to see the gang at my first Capitol Audio Fest.

I've added some new items to my collection.  A Dragonfly, Jitterbug and a pair of Elac B6 speakers.  I'm using the Jitterbug and Dragonfly on the headphone system.  The speakers are on the main system with a HRT dac, Jitterbug, and tube amp.  With Tidal as the primary source on both.  I'm enjoying the nice warm analog sound.  It's like vinyl without the pops and scratches. 

Jun 5, 2016 at 8:51 AM Post #40 of 58
I will try to be there. First headfi meet for me.
Won't have anything interesting to bring but I'll bring something (fostex x-00,alpha dogs,etc)

Welcome!
And if you want, I can bring my Skyn - was not really following that thread much, so not clear if you bought/own it. I know @TimeLord has one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back