DC area mini-meet impressions - Sunday, June 5, 1-5 p.m.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2016 at 1:20 PM Post #17 of 21

Which reminds me, there is something upcoming at Gifted Listener, I should add...

And for all the Head-Fi'ers that do attend, please mention how much you love headphones and found out about the event through Head-Fi. I've been trying to convince Tom, the owner, to host a meet at his store. Maybe if enough people mention 'headphones' the idea will be firmly planted...

Jun 8, 2016 at 3:51 PM Post #18 of 21

And for all the Head-Fi'ers that do attend, please mention how much you love headphones and found out about the event through Head-Fi. I've been trying to convince Tom, the owner, to host a meet at his store. Maybe if enough people mention 'headphones' the idea will be firmly planted...

I just called there to inquire about the event--He said is is some newfangled 3-d processing using Magnepan speakers and a modified Bryston process. It's already booked (with ~25 people) but I made sure to ask about what headphone gear he carries and to mention that I heard about this on Head-Fi and that there are lots of us in the DC area. HTH.

Jun 8, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #19 of 21
Thanks Ken!

I'm going to be attending and I'll make sure to post my thoughts here. I don't really hold out too much hope for 3D post processing of any kind, but at least it'll be interesting.

Jun 13, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #20 of 21
Ok @gandhisfist!

Impressions please! I'm actually most curious if you had a chance to listen to the Sabre in the new WA7 at the NY meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back