David Bowie - "Let's Dance" From Kia Cadenza Commercial - Extended Version
Jul 23, 2013 at 11:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

DLeeWebb

Headphoneus Supremus
"Let's Dance" has been one of my all time favorite songs for a long time. Hence, this Kia commercial caught my attention right away. Cool remix...downloaded it for free at "SoundCloud" 

https://soundcloud.com/moosebox/lets-dance-infiction-string

Jul 23, 2013 at 11:29 AM Post #2 of 3
Yea, it is a cool remix, but the other big part of that commercial is Teresa Moore. Stunning model. I just saw that commercial last night and honestly didn't recognize the song (like I said, she's a bit distracting), though the lyrics sounded very familiar, so now it all makes sense :)

Jul 23, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
Yea, it is a cool remix, but the other big part of that commercial is Teresa Moore. Stunning model. I just saw that commercial last night and honestly didn't recognize the song (like I said, she's a bit distracting), though the lyrics sounded very familiar, so now it all makes sense :)

She is a stunning "distraction," that's for sure...I always thought that the lyrical/poetic expression "under the moonlight, the serious moonlight" was cool. That's how I recognized the song..."put on your red shoes and dance the blues"...so great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back