Dave Matthews Band- "busted stuff" any opinions?
Jul 23, 2002 at 2:50 PM Post #16 of 23
Hehe, i'm awaiting two dmb shows from the July tour (the 8th and 16th i believe), i'm sure the show you hit will be available soon. You should become a member of nancies.org and start a collection. Feel free to contact me if you want to get some free shows
biggrin.gif

I'm actually surprised they didnt play bartender!

Jul 23, 2002 at 8:34 PM Post #17 of 23
2 Channel, I hate you
smily_headphones1.gif
Screw bartender, you got The Stone, Captain, Two Step, Pig, LIOG, Rapunzel... wow. Did Kit Kat Jam have words? How was Loving Wings? Was Grey Street actually a good closer? I can't believe you got The Stone and Captain. I wanted The Stone and Captain :p

Jul 24, 2002 at 4:08 AM Post #18 of 23
i'll admit it, the only DMB CD i have is "Before these Crowded Streets", and i got it because that guy with the Shrek avatar recommended it...

i dont know what to say, its definitely a type of sound that i never heard before. I still dont know if i think its great, or just strange.

Do you think this new album will change my opinion?

Jul 24, 2002 at 12:35 PM Post #19 of 23
jlo, i highly recommend "crash." Its far more new dmb fan friendly and i think your going to love it from beginning to end. Check it out.

Busted stuff is more "mainstream" that btcs, but your better off getting acquainted with the band with "crash."

Jul 24, 2002 at 5:23 PM Post #20 of 23
you know, I was just in best buy. . . resisted buying the cd. . . I just spent $35 on a mini RC car. . .

unfortunatly, I kNOW i will break down in about 5 minutes. . .

Jul 24, 2002 at 7:10 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
you know, I was just in best buy. . . resisted buying the cd. . . I just spent $35 on a mini RC car. . .

unfortunatly, I kNOW i will break down in about 5 minutes. . .

Damn fool! If ya really want to hear the tracks just grab the mp3's for now, then get ready to get sucked into the world of dmb
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 1, 2002 at 12:43 AM Post #22 of 23
As I was reading through this thread I failed to notice anyone mentioning the fact that you can get this sweet cd for 11 bucks from Target and it comes with a free DVD of the band playing a couple songs in concert. Did you guys just not notice the dvd hidden on the other side of the cd or what?
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 1, 2002 at 4:10 PM Post #23 of 23
i got it for $10 with the bonus dvd disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back