Data Collection: Who are the majority Headphiles ^ ^
Jan 19, 2009 at 2:26 AM Post #91 of 103
'90s guy here, '91 to be precise. I've only recently gotten into the audiophile community, and the only reason I can afford to fund this hobby is because I'm the stingiest person you'll ever find outside of my audiophile hobby and computer obsession(yeah I know, both pretty expensive). On the plus side, I have about 2 years worth of salary saved up to spend, on the downside, college costs money
frown.gif

Jan 20, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #93 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anomaly10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On the plus side, I have about 2 years worth of salary saved up to spend, on the downside, college costs money
frown.gif

The trick is to troll headfi and drool for 4 years with some decent cans, then spend your first paycheck when you get out on some sick phones...

Jan 20, 2009 at 6:10 AM Post #94 of 103
I'm part of the majority group (80's Male)
Born in March, 1987..

Jan 20, 2009 at 6:42 AM Post #95 of 103
Haha Pachman good plan. Unfortunately, my computer habits have already gotten me accustomed to upgraditis, and I doubt I'll be able to stay satisfied for very long. Who knows though, I'm taking a phys ed tai chi course this semester, so maybe the meditation will help my self-control =P

Jan 20, 2009 at 7:07 AM Post #96 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anomaly10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha Pachman good plan. Unfortunately, my computer habits have already gotten me accustomed to upgraditis, and I doubt I'll be able to stay satisfied for very long. Who knows though, I'm taking a phys ed tai chi course this semester, so maybe the meditation will help my self-control =P

Get a Grado SR-60, go enjoy college, and stay away from us audiofools.

Jan 20, 2009 at 8:40 AM Post #97 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by plaidplatypus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get a Grado SR-60, go enjoy college, and stay away from us audiofools.

Yep~Audiofools ^ ^

Jan 28, 2009 at 8:14 AM Post #99 of 103
what the heck! i voted 80s male cause i thought it was about the era you most identify with musically, not the year I was born since the OP wasn't explicit whether it was about birthdates. I was born in 74 so if that is what you mean, you can move 1 80s vote to the 70s...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back