Darts
Jul 7, 2005 at 4:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

HD-5000

1000+ Head-Fier
Anyone that's been on the forums long enough has probably seen my thread on darts a little less than 4 years ago
tongue.gif

I recently blown the dust off my DMI Bandit Dartboard, hung it to exact specifications and sharpened my set of 23 gram Gold Widows. I'm practicing furiously with nothing less than world domination on my mind.
tongue.gif

I wonder if there are any enthusiasts over here that have a few words about the sport and I would love to get some tips on how to improve my accuracy and find places to play that aren't bars and such.

Jul 7, 2005 at 5:31 AM Post #2 of 4
I like darts. I have had, from time to time, a dartboard in my room. Unfortunately, I do not share your knowledge or zeal. I just like any game that rewards me for throwing sharp things at relatively high speeds.
cool.gif

Jul 7, 2005 at 9:25 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by PSmith08
I just like any game that rewards me for throwing sharp things at relatively high speeds.
cool.gif

Ha ha, I don't care who you are, that's funny. Anyway, I have a dartboard in my room, and enjoy playing but am in no way even close to going pro or 'dominating the world'
eggosmile.gif
But darts is a great party game, unless people are standing infront of you, then, not so much.

Jul 7, 2005 at 3:52 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

gordolindsay said...

But darts is a great party game, unless people are standing infront of you, then, not so much.

Depends on if you like those people or not.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Throwing darts is fun. I don't try to be competitive or anything, but do like coming up w/ odd methods of throwing. For example, try it like you were throwing a baseball, or try like you were tossing a shuriken. Just be sure to have the wall covered w/ some protective barrier at the time, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back