Darn Animals
May 6, 2013 at 11:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

KingStyles

Headphoneus Supremus
I figured I would start a thread were you can tell stories of the damages animals have inflicted on your belongings. I had the idea after reading about how someones cat ate through his headphone cables. It doesnt have to be just audio stuff, anything is game. I figured there are some interesting stories out there.

I have two instances. The first one is finding out when you bring your cars in because they all of a sudden stop running well that rats have a taste for spark plug wires. They gnawed through a few of the wires in both vehicles. I hate rats. I also had a pimped out camaro with a neon light kit underneath it. I was driving down the road and a possum was so enamored with the pretty purple light he didnt get out of the way and his head took out 2 of my light bars. I hate possums too.

May 6, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #2 of 5
Back when the house still had carpet, my dog would just pour that yellow liquid for popcorn... 
But now it's wood... and she still does the same every now and then. 
She's also chewed up a few ping-pong balls. Luckily those are cheap. 

Speaking of rats/mice, there were some in the house. They went around causing havoc by eating the dog's food and having her yap at them. Kept me up.

May 7, 2013 at 12:42 AM Post #3 of 5
Speaking of dogs peeing, our dog after he was house broke one day he decided to jump up on our white microfiber couch and pee a large puddle on one of the cushions. It must have been the biggest pee that little dog has ever done. Luckily it didnt stain but we almost had teriyaki bow wow that night.:veryevil:

May 7, 2013 at 5:59 AM Post #4 of 5
My cats have never done a bad thing. 
I suppose if you let them hunt mice and birds there is no interest in cables or what not tom foolerys.
And they never ever piss or **** in the wrong places.

May 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
My cats have never done a bad thing. 
I suppose if you let them hunt mice and birds there is no interest in cables or what not tom foolerys.
And they never ever piss or **** in the wrong places.

Back a while ago my violin teacher got a cat... I think it ended up clawing the violin...
Quote:
Speaking of dogs peeing, our dog after he was house broke one day he decided to jump up on our white microfiber couch and pee a large puddle on one of the cushions. It must have been the biggest pee that little dog has ever done. Luckily it didnt stain but we almost had teriyaki bow wow that night.
very_evil_smiley.gif

eek.gif
 I know that feeling. Oh, does your dog also fart? My dog drops the bomb, and it stinks up the proximity... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back