Darkvoice 336i question
Nov 13, 2008 at 4:48 PM Post #31 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocean7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am resurrecting this thread to give you an update guys.

I shipped the amp by Express Mail back to China one week ago. Today upon arrival Alex at Jasmine refunded me for the amp and shipping from China. However when I said that he should also refund me for my shipping charges back to China he refused.

The amp was dead on arrival so I replied that I did nothing but unpack it, plug it, and pack it back. He said he tested the amp before he shipped and it was working fine so it was most likely damaged during transit, and he also lost money because he refunded me for his shipping charges.

I don't recall the box was damaged so my word against his, to me the amp was shipped defective.

So here I am. It was a pain, and I threw $80 in shipping back to China through the window. If you order a DV you might be happy if it works, but you might also lose money and time for nothing.

Alex said he would give me a discount on my next purchase. As if I was going to order from them again... End of the story.

Don't forget the "gorillas" who rudely handle the contents of these packages during customs inspections. My 336i originally arrived DOA, upside down in its carton with a bent/inoperable on-off switch. I fought doggedly to have my return shipping reimbursed; I think it unfair for the shipper to hold the buyer accountable for something that more-than-likely occurred in the country of origin, or en route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back