DarkVoice 336 vs. LDII+
Oct 14, 2006 at 1:08 AM Post #61 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradofan2
I seem to recall someone suggesting this amp is a WooAudio 3 clone.

If so then Im going to have a real treat comin my way...

Apr 15, 2007 at 3:48 PM Post #63 of 66
Hello

I'm able to get a used LD+ (everything stock) for about USD60 and a used Darkvoice336i for about USD280 (stock as well). Do you think the extra $200's worth it?

Apr 16, 2007 at 7:35 AM Post #64 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by warsurferX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello

I'm able to get a used LD+ (everything stock) for about USD60 and a used Darkvoice336i for about USD280 (stock as well). Do you think the extra $200's worth it?

a used dv336i for $280? Does that include shipping? I just bought mine off of ebay for $250 plus $60 shipping...

$310 for a brand new one darkvoice 336i

$60 i would totally get a used ld+ though.

Apr 16, 2007 at 2:16 PM Post #65 of 66
Hmmm.. the LD+ do seem like a bargain though. But I'm really afraid that upgraditis hit me REALLY soon. So.. any comments? I mean... I guess I could fork out the extra USD200... but I guess we all would like to pay as little as possible for the "best" sound :p

I guess someone's just trying to minimise his lost on the darkvoice huh?

Apr 16, 2007 at 2:21 PM Post #66 of 66
get the LDII+ for $60. it's a great amp and is worth much more then $60. I've had mine for several months now and have upgraded the driver tubes, and have some new power tubes on the way
biggrin.gif
the Darkvoice may be worth the extra $$$, but if you are unsure just get the LDII+ and see how u like it... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. You should ask the seller if it archs when they turn it on. have them turn out the lights and watch the power tubes when they flip the switch. (best if it is cold to test this) If they see a flash, spark, arch then you probably don't want that particular amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back