DarkOne UI Foobar2k
Jan 13, 2011 at 1:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

catchedge

100+ Head-Fier
I just started to use this UI and I'm trying to get the album art right.  Currently I was able to use the Last.fm art downloader which was fine.  However how do you change the pictures and such from within foobar?  I haven't been able to figure this out.  Somebody please explain.

Thanks,
Nick

Jan 17, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #4 of 7
Hi ,

Check if there are'nt hidden "folder.jpg" cover art in the folder, Foobar take the hidden folder.jpg by default instead of the "folder.jpg" that you have downloaded from Last.fm. ( I suppose than you know than you have to rename your downloaded cover into folder.jpg, otherwise it won't be displayed ) 

Personnaly i use a mp3 Tagger program like Tag&Rename and in save the coverart into the file itself. And i don't have any problems ( It's also useful if you use have a mp3 player, it will detect the cover art and show it, even if the song is with a lot of other songs from different artists )

Here is a really good site for HQ cover art

Hope that it helped !

Jan 17, 2011 at 3:44 PM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
Check if there are'nt hidden "folder.jpg" cover art in the folder, Foobar take the hidden folder.jpg by default instead of the "folder.jpg" that you have downloaded from Last.fm. ( I suppose than you know than you have to rename your downloaded cover into folder.jpg, otherwise it won't be displayed ) 

How do you have multiple folder.jpg files?  Or how do you get Foobar to automatically use the correct picture?

EDIT:  Found out can only have one per directory.  Thanks.

Jan 18, 2011 at 4:11 PM Post #7 of 7
Keep each album in it's own folder.  Within this folder, put the album art named folder.jpg and foobar will show each album with each cover... Atleast this is the way many seem to organize their music. Some apps alos look for Cover.jpg...it depends on what you have going on in Foobare of other players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back