dap with crossfeed
Apr 5, 2008 at 2:05 AM Post #3 of 13
yeah, but nothing that i have seen so far that can be rockboxed is what im looking for.

looking for something simple, able to play lossless, video, flash, line out. basically something like my sony nwz-a816 with lossless and crossfeed possibility

Apr 5, 2008 at 3:52 AM Post #4 of 13
I've used the crossfeed on my Rockbox'd 5.5 G iPod and it's decent if I set the crossfeed parameters at their minimum.

You could DIY with the Meier design in a smallest enclosure possible...something smaller than the Corda Cross-1.

2171208570044175878S500x500Q85.jpg

Apr 8, 2008 at 8:51 PM Post #5 of 13
ok since ill just have to do some more research on this topic... move on to a quick question for you GreatDane or anyone else

the corda 2move amp that has built in crossfeed... is the crossfeed circuit implemented before the amp or after the amp stage of the circuit. seems to be on the output stage to me

Apr 8, 2008 at 9:16 PM Post #6 of 13
you could also use foobar to create new mp3-files where the crossfeed is already included. A disadvantage of that is, of course, that you can't control the crossfeed but if you've got enough space you could have both - with and without crossfeed - versions of a song on your dap.
That'd be the cheapest possibility.

Apr 9, 2008 at 12:59 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by 12v /img/forum/go_quote.gif
actually if there is a way to encode crossfeed on my mp3's im all about that too, aslong as there is a good program thats possibly adjustable

foobar2000 makes it very easy.

Apr 9, 2008 at 7:24 PM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by woopididi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sorry for the ignorance, but what exactly is crossfeed?

HeadRoom has some good info on crossfeed. link (read the other pages too/ links at the bottom)

Apr 13, 2008 at 12:11 AM Post #13 of 13
anyone know how to encode crossfeed on the mp3 using foobar? i have the crossfeed setting downloaded, using it through my laptop no problem... but when i try to convert my mp3's and add crossfeed it opens up a window asking for a file to select from??? even though i have already chosen the song???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back