DAP with Best UI and Filing System?
Sep 9, 2016 at 3:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Headly

New Head-Fier
I have a lot of music that I am slowly converting digitally, and am looking for a DAP with a good UI and filing system. A UI that makes it easy to search for files, and something that displays a lot of album info.

Since I'm a newbie, other bells and whistles, are not crucial right now. Still need good sound quality, but also, and even more importantly, I need something with a nice intuitive UI.

Budget under $1000.

Any recommendations?

Sep 12, 2016 at 8:57 PM Post #3 of 7
I have a lot of music that I am slowly converting digitally, and am looking for a DAP with a good UI and filing system. A UI that makes it easy to search for files, and something that displays a lot of album info.

Since I'm a newbie, other bells and whistles, are not crucial right now. Still need good sound quality, but also, and even more importantly, I need something with a nice intuitive UI.

Budget under $1000.

Any recommendations?
Not sure which had a search function probably a android dap. I went for sound quality .

May 4, 2017 at 10:17 PM Post #5 of 7
AK70 fits that bill

Best UI I've ever used for a DAP and it has a search function with a full fledged keyboard...

May 5, 2017 at 9:17 AM Post #7 of 7
I'd recommend the iBasso's. The UI is surprisingly good, and it allows you to read the microSD cards as a directory. I like this a lot because I can set up the file organization in a way that works for me. But iBasso's default indexing is also pretty good, it just takes a while to index. The newer models might not have this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back