DAP/PMP/DMP Brand Elimination Game
Sep 22, 2009 at 1:38 AM Post #541 of 553
AMP3 70 Heal

COWON 96
Hurt

AMP3 is the only DAP in my inventory can perfectly reproduce the grand symphony. no matter at the low peak passage or high peak passage, it can present accurately. at the tiny low voice passage, I still can hear the texture of the instrument, at the unison passage, I can hear clearly the layers and scale of the stage.

I am amazing AMP3's super strength. if there is any other DAP can portrait the complexed symphony lively, I will offer double scores to it for encouragement.

Sep 22, 2009 at 1:52 AM Post #542 of 553
I think it's pointless to keep voting.. this was an unfair game from the start, as some people just voted like 10 times a day and it was accepted, while others just voted once every few days. There won't be a winner if we keep seeing the same people constantly voting.
also,

We're playing the Brand Elimination Game. The AMP3 is not a brand, and therefore does not belong in this game. It's pretty messed up to be comparing an entire company to a single product of another company.

Sep 22, 2009 at 2:37 AM Post #543 of 553
Quote:

Originally Posted by rymd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it's pointless to keep voting.. this was an unfair game from the start, as some people just voted like 10 times a day and it was accepted, while others just voted once every few days. There won't be a winner if we keep seeing the same people constantly voting.
also,

We're playing the Brand Elimination Game. The AMP3 is not a brand, and therefore does not belong in this game. It's pretty messed up to be comparing an entire company to a single product of another company.

X2

I don't even think they [hishoundaudio.com] make any other players than the AMP3 and its variants, do they?

Sep 22, 2009 at 3:42 AM Post #545 of 553
Quote:

Originally Posted by clarinetman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
X2
I don't even think they [hishoundaudio.com] make any other players than the AMP3 and its variants, do they?

It's hard to tell because hisoundaudio haven't been very vocal, but I'd think the Studio which Whiplash Audio is releasing soon should be considered as a different product, since it's going for over twice the price of the AMP3.

Oct 1, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #547 of 553
AMP3 69 Hurt

COWON 97 Heal

I guess I should contribute so this will finally end...

Oct 1, 2009 at 5:35 AM Post #548 of 553
It basically died several pages back. We all overlooked one thing: AMP3 isn't a brand. It's a specific model of HiSoundAudio. So the last so many pages of back and forth between AMP3 and Cowon was rather moot since one is just a single device while the other is a brand representing a range of devices.

Oct 1, 2009 at 11:57 AM Post #549 of 553
And that's why Cowon won the game
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2009 at 12:34 PM Post #550 of 553
Quote:

Originally Posted by Acreo Aeneas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It basically died several pages back. We all overlooked one thing: AMP3 isn't a brand. It's a specific model of HiSoundAudio. So the last so many pages of back and forth between AMP3 and Cowon was rather moot since one is just a single device while the other is a brand representing a range of devices.

May understanding is that AMP3 is one brand of Hisoundaudio Co.Ltd. Because they have so many brands, Such the AMP Brand of Studio (the up coming Studio 1 and Studio 2 in the near future.

In fact AMP3 brand have two models now AMP3 pro1 and AMP3 pro2. maybe there will be AMP3 XX ,who now. Because AMP3 is Hisoundaudio's DAP brand.

You are right,with a single model of AMP3 pro1 ( previous) to compete with all models of Cowon was rather moot. Maybe it ought to add in AMP3 pro2 and Studio. That would be fair.

Oct 3, 2009 at 7:13 PM Post #552 of 553
AMP3 [size=medium]0[/size] NUCLEAR MISSILE
COWON ++[size=xx-large]∞[/size]++ DIVINE HEALING

Oct 3, 2009 at 10:56 PM Post #553 of 553
Quote:

Originally Posted by headfever /img/forum/go_quote.gif
May understanding is that AMP3 is one brand of Hisoundaudio Co.Ltd. Because they have so many brands, Such the AMP Brand of Studio (the up coming Studio 1 and Studio 2 in the near future.

In fact AMP3 brand have two models now AMP3 pro1 and AMP3 pro2. maybe there will be AMP3 XX ,who now. Because AMP3 is Hisoundaudio's DAP brand.

You are right,with a single model of AMP3 pro1 ( previous) to compete with all models of Cowon was rather moot. Maybe it ought to add in AMP3 pro2 and Studio. That would be fair.

Clearly you are confusing "brand" with "series" or "model". The pro1 and the pro2 could simply be trims for the AMP3 model or the AMP3 could be the series name and the pro1 and pro2 are the models of the series. Either way, HiSoundAudio is the brand (and also the manufacturer in this case).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back