DAP + Headphone combo for portable use. Total price up to $2k
Aug 25, 2019 at 10:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

xenoVa

500+ Head-Fier
Hello

I am looking for a DAP+ Closed back headphone combo. I will use them on the go. I can afford up to $2000 for both.

My usage: I will be wearing the headphone connected to my DAP (which will stay in my trenchcoat's pocket during walking), then I will carry them in my backpack.

I found AEON Flow Closed + iBasso DX220 ($1800), everyone claims that they sound perfect but I am not sure about how portabe they are. Any suggestions?

Aug 25, 2019 at 4:36 PM Post #3 of 4
My DX220 fits in my (non-skinny, relaxed/regular fit) jeans pocket. So that should not be an issue for your trench coat.

As for headphones...any particular sound you like? Genres you enjoy? Headphones you definitely didn’t like?

Aug 25, 2019 at 5:06 PM Post #4 of 4
My DX220 fits in my (non-skinny, relaxed/regular fit) jeans pocket. So that should not be an issue for your trench coat.

As for headphones...any particular sound you like? Genres you enjoy? Headphones you definitely didn’t like?

I want neutral sound, I chose Aeon Flow Closed and DX220 because people find both very neutral.

I am almost 100% sure about DX220 but I am still reading reviews about AFC because there are many mixed opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back