Dap for dt770
Jun 2, 2017 at 5:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

tuanchelseaf4

New Head-Fier
Hi all member headfi.
I just buy a new dt770 pro 80ohm.im really with them.but i want to improve souding of them.im looking at fiio x5 ii and dx80.which dap suitable for dt770.i use dt770 mainly for edm.pop and rock.

Jun 8, 2017 at 7:49 AM Post #4 of 8
Im in vietnam.opus #1 cost 500$.fiio x5 400$ i cant afford to buy it.i intend to buy 2nd.because my budget is about 250$
You might want to check out Pioneer Private and Onkyo Rubato too, they are new DAPs and are farily good priced for what they offer. They seem to be stable and have good specs. The only drawback is the small screen but if you can live with it, I think it might be a better solution. Just my 2 cents.

Jun 8, 2017 at 9:53 PM Post #7 of 8
You might want to check out Pioneer Private and Onkyo Rubato too, they are new DAPs and are farily good priced for what they offer. They seem to be stable and have good specs. The only drawback is the small screen but if you can live with it, I think it might be a better solution. Just my 2 cents.
its difficul to find pioneer and onkyo have only model dp X1 @@.

Jun 9, 2017 at 4:59 AM Post #8 of 8
M2S look pretty good.they what is sound different bettwen M2S and M5.Which better.i see that many people dont like shanling M5 beacause shanling dont reveal out output impedance

I have not tested the M5. The M2s has an output impedance of 4 Ohms, so anything over 32 Ohms should be fine with them. It is plenty powerful enough for the DT770.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back