damn Hotmail
Sep 24, 2001 at 5:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

thomas

Who needs headphones when there's the JVC MX-GT80?
I checked my email at hotmail today, and discoved that Microsoft deleted my whole inbox...

So anyone that has sent me email in the last 3 days, please send it again...

thanks

Sep 24, 2001 at 2:05 PM Post #3 of 10
maybe you should check your e-mail more than once every two months!
tongue.gif

Sep 24, 2001 at 2:59 PM Post #4 of 10
Yeah, if only to clear out all the spam in one fell swoop!

Sep 24, 2001 at 11:05 PM Post #7 of 10
i had been putting up with hotmail for years and years, but a few months ago i wasn't able to check my email for 4 days straight. That was the straw that broke the camels back............. no more hotmail for this boy.

Sep 25, 2001 at 2:12 AM Post #8 of 10
Although Hotmail does sometimes stall, I find it to be a hell of a lot better then @home...
I got cable about a year ago, and for some damn reason, after about only a month, i couldn't access my damn emails.
So I switched to Hotmail and I like it a hell of a lot better than that @home $H!# !

Sep 25, 2001 at 2:18 AM Post #9 of 10
You know one service I really like?

Try www.softhome.net

It is web based *and* POP based and free...

Though I stick to my ISP's (optimum online) e-mail service and Apple's (mac.com) e-mail service (so I have 3 regularly used e-mail accounts).

Sep 25, 2001 at 8:50 AM Post #10 of 10
cool... I registeded one there, though it';; be too much of a hassel to get everyone to send stuff there...

I also have one at www.com, though i stoped using it when they started using pop-ups...I also used my ISP's POP mailboxes, but i change isps too frequencty for them to be worthwhile

It seems that hotmail deletes everything when you excede 2 megs
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back