Dallas Meeting Pictures!
Feb 18, 2002 at 5:39 AM Post #17 of 31
Actually, it's runnin' off my roommate's site, so shouldn't be effecting Jude. And he has plenty of bandwidth, so don't worry about lookin' at the pics
smily_headphones1.gif

Of course if it's about our impressions post there, hehe.

Feb 18, 2002 at 5:41 AM Post #18 of 31
Quote:

Originally posted by Nick Dangerous
Let's start posting under the "Dallas Meeting Impressions" thread. The bandwidth on this thread must be spiking Jude's allocation!

Very thoughtful, Nick. But don't worry, man -- someone else is hosting these pics.

Feb 18, 2002 at 5:42 AM Post #19 of 31
Quote:

Originally posted by Flumpus
I think it's a Canon S300... small little camera, and it does a great job. There may be more details at my roommate's photography site (Fleeting Glances), not sure... And ya, I just plugged his site again
smily_headphones1.gif

yeah, i tried his site a few times, seems to be a bit sluggish. I'll try it again later.

Feb 18, 2002 at 6:51 AM Post #21 of 31
This may sound weird, but every Texan that I've personally met and spent time with have all been such wonderful cool people. I'd love to meet you guys down in Dallas someday.

Feb 18, 2002 at 9:03 PM Post #23 of 31
cool.gif
Thanks for sharing guys. Those of us who are married with children wish we coulda been there!

Like Rick said, you guys look normal enough, makes me want to visit!

Well, here I am in the back woods of the audio universe.

Feb 18, 2002 at 9:38 PM Post #24 of 31
Well, it was the "coolest" bunch of geeks I've ever seen in one room. I had a great time and besides being cool, these guys are just downright nice guys. I was practically the grandpa age-wise, but it was great to talk to people about headphones and music and not have them glaze over after 20 seconds.

Thank you Flumpus for hosting!
And a big thanks to Todd of HeadRoom for letting us play with all the cool toys!

Steven #1

Feb 18, 2002 at 10:55 PM Post #25 of 31
Quote:

Originally posted by rickcr42
you guys look WAY too normal man,
I WANNA SEE FREAKS !
HEADPHONE GEEKS !

Well, they look freaky to me. All those red eyes and devil signs. I am almost sorry I wasn't around too to go out an play.

Feb 19, 2002 at 3:14 AM Post #26 of 31
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody for the input on the photos and the visits to my sites. Hopefully some of the future equipment shots will turn out as good as the shots of the MG head tubes.

The best way I can introduce myself is by saying that I'm Flumpus' roommate. I don't yet have any equipment of my own, but hopefully I'll soon have that problem corrected.
biggrin.gif
(I'm hoping to get some good input from the "newbie tier" thread Nick started.) The meeting really motivated me to think seriously about getting some good equipment of my own.

Feb 19, 2002 at 3:56 AM Post #27 of 31
Hehe...this is cool. Now I'm not the crazy roommate!

Anyway, he ran in my room wantin' me to hear something on the Beyer 931s that he hadn't heard before, very cool. It's nice to have someone else in the apartment that's actually gonna be buying stuff, that way I can try to get him to spend the big bucks on fancy stuff so I can hear it :wink:

Feb 19, 2002 at 6:31 AM Post #28 of 31
What,No Blockhead?You guys look like you had a ball.Sorry you guys didn't get the entire roadshow.It was great and you would have had a chance to hear and see the Blockhead and Orpheus,the two greatest headphone set-ups of all time.I'm glad you guys had a good time and the pics look great.Did you guys hide the booze for the pics?LOL!!!

Feb 20, 2002 at 1:11 AM Post #30 of 31
Quote:

Originally posted by rickcr42
you guys look WAY too normal man,
I WANNA SEE FREAKS !
HEADPHONE GEEKS !

you know

WEIRDOS

evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Man, you guys all look like a bunch of nerds.

j/k of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back