Dallas? I'm concerned...
Mar 24, 2004 at 4:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

jerikl

500+ Head-Fier
Okay, so I haven't been the best member and haven't been reading that many posts lately (work+school=not much free time), BUT, what happened to the Dallas meets? I'm sure there are people around with some nice stuff (ufortunately, I don't have anything anymore, except for an iPod, some V6's, and some cheapies). If needed, I could even host...

SO, if there are any Dallas people around, POST here! As for a date, how does June sound? Possibly earlier?

Mar 24, 2004 at 4:58 AM Post #2 of 25
I sorta moved to Austin about a year ago, but I make it up to Dallas every other week. I could manage to attend a meet somewhere, but it would have to be in the middle of June at the earliest...prior commitments.

Apr 2, 2004 at 10:31 PM Post #6 of 25
ReDVision... just give us some time
smily_headphones1.gif
So, are there any others? So far, it looks like it's going to be a puny meet in terms of people involved! I know it's a couple months away and everything, but still...

Apr 3, 2004 at 12:46 PM Post #7 of 25
I would be willing to make the trip up from Houston if and when a Dallas gathering happens.

Apr 13, 2004 at 2:06 AM Post #9 of 25
I'll keep everyone up to date on if and when we have a meeting here, and if it's close... by pm or email, or by whatever means
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 13, 2004 at 10:12 PM Post #10 of 25
Anywhere near Dallas and I'll be there. Hell, practically anywhere in Texas and I might be able to make the drive. Honestly, though, I thought there were more Dallas-area members than the people who posted here... wishful thinking, I guess.
biggrin.gif

Apr 20, 2004 at 12:17 AM Post #12 of 25
And what about Houston, Austin, and San Antonio? Any members lurking here from these parts of Texas? I've got to imagine that there are many more out there who would be up for a gathering.
eggosmile.gif

Apr 20, 2004 at 7:26 AM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReDVsion
Hell, I've been waiting for a dallas meet since I signed up here.

LOL, I thought MERTON offered?
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back