Daft Punk - Tron: Legacy on sale at Amazon
Dec 9, 2010 at 5:44 PM Post #2 of 19
True, it's not as good as their old stuff, but it's still pretty good. I'm excited to see how it works out throughout the actual movie 

Dec 10, 2010 at 6:00 AM Post #3 of 19
So I just finished listening to this album for the first time. It certainly has the epic symphonic, electronic orchestra type feel to it. I really liked it, although I really wish Daft Punk would put out some more albums.

Dec 11, 2010 at 2:27 PM Post #4 of 19

Quote:
True, it's not as good as their old stuff, but it's still pretty good. I'm excited to see how it works out throughout the actual movie 

Yeah I can't wait for the movie to come out, the previews look amazing.

As for Daft Punk, I still consider Alive and Discovery to be their best albums.

Dec 12, 2010 at 7:22 AM Post #6 of 19
Yeah, Its definitely a fantastic soundtrack but its not my favorite Daft Punk Album

Dec 12, 2010 at 12:34 PM Post #7 of 19
I'll never be able to enjoy such mediocre french-house for several reasons. One of which is the undeserved recognition Daft Punk receives for being "innovators" - something they didn't do at all.

Dec 12, 2010 at 1:25 PM Post #8 of 19

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah I can't wait for the movie to come out, the previews look amazing.

As for Daft Punk, I still consider Alive and Discovery to be their best albums.

Alive 97 or 2007?

Dec 14, 2010 at 4:17 PM Post #11 of 19
They are new to me and I like what I heard on the Amazon site.As the original movie Tron is one of my favorites,I will certainly be seeing the new one.As for the soundtrack,I will probably be buying that as well.But right now at Amazon the MP3 is eight bucks and the CD is twelve,so that is a no brainer for me...I will buy the CD.

Dec 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM Post #12 of 19

Quote:
They are new to me and I like what I heard on the Amazon site.As the original movie Tron is one of my favorites,I will certainly be seeing the new one.As for the soundtrack,I will probably be buying that as well.But right now at Amazon the MP3 is eight bucks and the CD is twelve,so that is a no brainer for me...I will buy the CD.

you should buy some of their old stuff, it's waay better

Dec 16, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #15 of 19

Quote:
Is "Homework" a better collection than "Musique 1"? And thanks for the advice...I will certainly add one of those to my small collection.

Homework can be had for $6 on Amazon :)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000000WCV/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1292497777&sr=1-1&condition=new
Edit: And it's a great album. Keeps my noggin' noddin with my Atrio M5's 
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back