DACs
Oct 8, 2009 at 8:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

First we are very proud to announce that we are selling and have in stock the devilsound DAC v2.1. These have a 60 day money back guarantee and have a 1 year warranty. You will not believe how good a $399 DAC can sound! Just plug and play!

We would also like to remind everyone we sell the Lavry DA11 and think this is nothing short of an amazing DAC for under $1500.

And lets not forget the Bel Canto DAC3 at $2500. This DAC has been reviewed well and we thing very highly of it.

And last but not least - our new TTVJ Portable comes with an onboard DAC and has a digital volume control for $449. And it is BLACK (yes, we heard you preferred that over the silver we had used on our previous amps). We think the amp is awesome and with the DAC you will get even better sound!

So if you are looking for a great DAC, TTVJ has options - and great options at that!

Todd

Oct 9, 2009 at 11:56 PM Post #4 of 8
I didn't get a chance to listen to it, but Jude had this at the RMAF CanJam and I heard very positive comments about it. Maybe one of the other Head-Fiers there can comment on the actual sound.

Oct 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #6 of 8
HI All,

The devilsound dac runs off of USB power so there is no difference in the voltage.

I do have the TTVJ Portable amp with DACs in stock and ready to ship. Order away!

Todd

Oct 14, 2009 at 3:51 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Todd, do you have any more info on the TTVJ portable amplifier dac?

It is a really great portable amp/dac, and I am realizing I never wrote up comments about it after having it on loan for some meets and such. It definitely rivaled my Pico amp/dac and drove full sized and portable cans very well. The JH|13s were especially nice being driven by the TTVJ portable. Highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back