Dac recomendation Used for $700
Jul 7, 2016 at 11:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Jimbob Andrews

Head-Fier
I want to buy used and I do not want to spend more than $700 I have a chance to obtain a Schiit bifrost Multibit for a good price but I sort of wanted a balanced amp dac combo.( Is it worth it?)  I would be able to sell my unbalanced amp. I have a chance to get a Schiit Gungnir Multibit but I would have to keep my BURSON ha-160 and it is out of my reach unless I compromise on headphones. I am thinking about something like a Grace 902 or OTHER COMBO. I would love other combo amp dac suggestions as it is less intrusive on my desk. plus I can sell the Amp. I am watching a Bryston BDA-1 though no amp.

Jul 8, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #2 of 10
If you can get a Schiit Gungnir Multibit for $700, do it. That is considerably less than their used selling price. At worse, you can easily resell it at that price if you do not like it. 

Jul 8, 2016 at 3:03 PM Post #5 of 10
What headphone are you using? And are you looking for a dac only or an all-in-one device?

There is a Burson Conductor up for sale several days ago (I'm using a Virtuoso myself) but I'm not sure whether it's still there. It's a good price. (I don't know that person and it's not an ad!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back