DAC for SPL Auditor
Dec 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM Post #2 of 4
Balanced DAC for Auditor ? 

Honnestly NFB-17.2 (balanced and with filters that don't roll off) or ODAC (unbalanced) => Volume matched => Same Result .(With Beyer T1/AKG K702) .

Peraphs i am not enough "sensitive" to the DAC thing or NFB-17.2 was not enough "high end" , so wait for some other comment ^^ . (Though now i don't have anymore T1/K702 or Auditor , budget limtation etc ...)

Dec 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM Post #3 of 4
tell me what the best(optimal) balanced DAC for SPL Auditor + HD 650

I love how people jump in with a recommendation for a specific product without knowing all the relevant parameters.

The best DAC for you is the DAC you can afford, that has the inputs and outputs you need, and that sounds best with the rest of your gear. Only you can make that call. But the rest of us can help you narrow your search if you tell us your budget and your I/O needs.

Dec 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
I love how people jump in with a recommendation for a specific product without knowing all the relevant parameters.
The best DAC for you is the DAC you can afford, that has the inputs and outputs you need, and that sounds best with the rest of your gear. Only you can make that call. But the rest of us can help you narrow your search if you tell us your budget and your I/O needs.

so I'm asking help in determining the optimal DAC for the SPL Auditor + HD 650
Budget - I can afford rather expensive toys - the question is if it makes sense - you need the best option or options. The choice for me:wink:.
At the moment, the further expansion of the system is not planned, but who knows what will actually be.

P.S. 
English is not my native language so that messages are typed and read using Google translite. 
because of what may be mistakes in the spelling. So OPTIMAL - proposed transfer as the BEST (which in fact is not the same thing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back