dac for hidizs ap60
Aug 28, 2017 at 2:13 PM Post #2 of 11
Why do you need a DAC for a music player? Those usually already have good DACs in them. If you bypass the DAC in your music player than there wasn't any point in buying one because you could use your cell phone and get the same results without spending money.

Aug 28, 2017 at 4:51 PM Post #3 of 11
Why do you need a DAC for a music player? Those usually already have good DACs in them. If you bypass the DAC in your music player than there wasn't any point in buying one because you could use your cell phone and get the same results without spending money.
have read sound can be enhanced by external dac,dont have a mobile phone that can play music.didnt really ask for opinion of why i need a dac.just suggestions

Aug 28, 2017 at 5:11 PM Post #4 of 11
External DAC can enhance sound from a phone or other device because those onboard DACs weren't designed to be the main focus on the product (phone, iPad, etc). The DAC in a music player is literally one of the most important parts and was designed with that in mind. Buying an external DAC for a music player is like buying a really expensive set of speakers only to use them as foot rests. You didn't ask for opinions, but we here like to help new members so they don't make silly decisions. If you're going to spend money, just buy a better music player

Aug 28, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #5 of 11
External DAC can enhance sound from a phone or other device because those onboard DACs weren't designed to be the main focus on the product (phone, iPad, etc). The DAC in a music player is literally one of the most important parts and was designed with that in mind. Buying an external DAC for a music player is like buying a really expensive set of speakers only to use them as foot rests. You didn't ask for opinions, but we here like to help new members so they don't make silly decisions. If you're going to spend money, just buy a better music player
if i make silly decisions that is my decision,please dont reply again

Aug 28, 2017 at 7:24 PM Post #6 of 11
What do you think is reasonably priced ?

Aug 29, 2017 at 8:12 AM Post #8 of 11
if i make silly decisions that is my decision,please dont reply again
Although you don't want opinions, here's one anyways:
How are you going to connect the DAC? I'm not sure this player supports USB Host mode...
Also, for 150 i don't think there is a DC thats 1. portable enough and 2. an improvement over the internal one. This player already has a good DAC. Anything in the 150 range will most likely be the same or worse...

Aug 29, 2017 at 9:03 AM Post #10 of 11
If you don't want any help or advice then just Google "external dac". That way, you won't get anybody trying to explain that using a cheap external dac for a cheap player makes no sense. Good luck!

Aug 29, 2017 at 6:36 PM Post #11 of 11
I looked it up and the player can use a OTG cable and use the player as a transport device. As far as what one to get at that price maybe one of the Fiio's . I've only owned one portable dac/amp and that is over your budget a Chord Mojo so I'm of little help from there. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back