DAC and Phono Pre Amp to LD 1+
Aug 26, 2017 at 10:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Bryce.E

New Head-Fier
Hello all. I'm the proud new owner of a Little Dot 1+. I recently inherited a sizeable vinyl collection and plan to listen on my little dot. I'm trying to figure out the best way to run a phono preamp and my Sanskrit 6th to the little dot (as it only has 1 set of rca inputs). Would 2 audioquest y splitters do the trick? If there is a better way to do this, please let me know! I haven't bought the turntable or phono pre amp yet.

Aug 26, 2017 at 11:58 AM Post #2 of 2
Hello all. I'm the proud new owner of a Little Dot 1+. I recently inherited a sizeable vinyl collection and plan to listen on my little dot. I'm trying to figure out the best way to run a phono preamp and my Sanskrit 6th to the little dot (as it only has 1 set of rca inputs). Would 2 audioquest y splitters do the trick? If there is a better way to do this, please let me know! I haven't bought the turntable or phono pre amp yet.

Get a Schiit Sys and set it to full volume. It's a passive preamp with switcher so setting it to full just means it's not reducing the voltage of the incoming signal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back