D-Z 555 tone quality comments simply! Welcome to check!
Jun 23, 2002 at 7:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

SuAnnan

Head-Fier
I have fairly good luck! Since listenning to the 555s of freeway, since fascinatedding by sound as much as 555, I take an oath want and give one a set of D-Zs 555 in change! With the help of earnest friend the hopes of I realize right away within one month result, Very happy heartily!
The 555s of I to transfer to electric capacity, and freeway similar. So I have only listened to 555 which finishes changing the electric capacity so far, do not know that it is a good thing or the bad thing , Oh!

Sound I as much as 555 know how come succinct description it is because outstanding too it! Voice as much as 555 are extremely pure, spotless , can be compared to a deep and vast and pure and limpid spring water. Sound as much as 555 dark calm and steady, like and fall at the bottoms of one's heart of you, Shu Tan very much. 555 is that" young in the place " when being gentle and quiet, is" fleeing hare" when being crazy . Oh, I have already gotten drunk among them ~~~~~

Say concretly. Calm and steady, balanced, extremely abundant detail, Broad sound field, the precise and accurate localization is 555 of the characteristics! Sounds that polish polish very fine, the gentle and agreeable one there is not any digital flavor ! Unless it is whole for sound accurate balance unusuallies, the many than that of 250 balanced one, than 303 let alone. Detail many letting people exclaim that show! Think and expression already discman's past masters of the past master detail as much as 303 250, it Is had never expected to be unexpectedly at get rid oves kind and far! Field too excellent sound as much as 555! Only with whenning hearing, feel at outside whole acoustic fields in hair, very open at 888! It is quite accurate for sound to make a reservation, form picture too very careful, approach senses kind to exceed 250 - 303 far! High pitch as much as 555 look like outstanding 250, comparatively speaking slightly dark a little, extend superior I think go even farther than 250! 555 of the intermediate frequency is very accurate that kind, has not dyed little by little, I can not find out at least, Oh. Besides 555 of the bass ! I think that 555 of the bass one may well say in discman of sony that reach the peak of perfection! It seems and have one a piece of broad low frequency passway extremely s at 555 leave and sneak abysmally. In using" inflammation yellow drumses" when comparing with at 303 at 250, earphone is 490 HD very difficult a style that push aways. Calm and strong, more dark how dark, turbulent oncoming forcly rubadub that shows, Let people produce the illusion shaken slightly in region ! Too quickly, this low frequency lean towards 490 loose earphone limit 555 of the full play speed. Listen to 250 more, thrust is really great! But low frequency lean towards stiff, low frequency seems that the bottleneck exists too by energy, it seems that the membrane of the drum has been pinned down , It fars from being full plays freely at all that kind shake and compel the feeling too, right depletions of heart 555. 303 of the bass elasticity is better than 250, dynamics is totally enough too, but and 250 one pieces of trouble , The form of low frequency is a bit reluctant now.

I want to say , it is the first place of tone quality definitely in sony discman to change 555 of the electric capacity ! ! Even there will not a little possibility of wavering! ! Give a mark and suppose it were 100 fen 555, transfer to 250 90s fen at most of the electric capacity , 303 with transfering to to play each at 515 electric capacity, fight each at 777 at 335.

Heartily, I do not speak more , it has been too late! Have heard the supplementing quickly of 555!

Jun 23, 2002 at 10:13 PM Post #2 of 6
Suannan,

How about you try to write in English? I'm sure that you can do a much better job than your translation program. I have the D-555, D-303, D-E905, D-777, D-515, and some highend newer discmans. I really want to discuss this with you. Take care. Which of my discman do u think is the best?

Purk
biggrin.gif
Welcome to headfi.

Jun 24, 2002 at 10:31 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by purk
Suannan,

How about you try to write in English? I'm sure that you can do a much better job than your translation program. I have the D-555, D-303, D-E905, D-777, D-515, and some highend newer discmans. I really want to discuss this with you. Take care. Which of my discman do u think is the best?

Purk
biggrin.gif
Welcome to headfi.

d555 d303 xps900 (technics) d905
i ever buy d303 d777 xps900
use 905.... but not buy.

Jun 24, 2002 at 5:35 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by SuAnnan

d555 d303 xps900 (technics) d905
i ever buy d303 d777 xps900
use 905.... but not buy.