d-Jays ?
Feb 23, 2007 at 7:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Funkmonkey

100+ Head-Fier
Need more info on the Jays, d-Jays and q-Jays(upcomming). Any body have any comments on their sound?
eggosmile.gif

Feb 24, 2007 at 9:10 AM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkmonkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Need more info on the Jays, d-Jays and q-Jays(upcomming). Any body have any comments on their sound?
eggosmile.gif

Hi!
The q-JAYS will comparing to the d-JAYS give you more and better treble and bass. Also they give you more detail and a wider soundstage. The d-JAYS on the other hand has it's trademark in the mids. Some people like to compare it to the Grado sound.

Feb 24, 2007 at 6:47 PM Post #3 of 7
gah just when i thought i was settled with iems, you tell me there are some with the grado sound. thanks head-fi.
must resist

Feb 24, 2007 at 10:26 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by PetCed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi!
The q-JAYS will comparing to the d-JAYS give you more and better treble and bass. Also they give you more detail and a wider soundstage. The d-JAYS on the other hand has it's trademark in the mids. Some people like to compare it to the Grado sound.

which? the d-jay or q-jay compared to grado sound?

Feb 24, 2007 at 10:36 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by _M2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
which? the d-jay or q-jay compared to grado sound?

The d-JAYS. I can not comment on that but some other forum members as kramer5150 says that the d-JAYS sounds a bit like Grado. I think he means the midrange. Maybe he can explain a bit more
smily_headphones1.gif
The mids of the d-JAYS are very fast and detailed.

Feb 25, 2007 at 12:46 AM Post #7 of 7
Yeah the D-jays are similar to my SR60 with bowl pads... in that they share a common forward presentation, airy and detailed with smoothly rolled off treble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back