d-JAYS@HeadRoom
Apr 5, 2007 at 10:22 AM Post #3 of 15
Good to know that we have a source in the U.S. for JAYS products. Now the wait for the q-JAYS begins.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 5, 2007 at 12:03 PM Post #4 of 15
Anyone know how much HeadRoom will ship these to New Zealand for? (www.earphonesolutions.com charges $20 for international shipping which seems reasonable, but they don't sell d-JAYS). JAYS say they can ship them from Sweden for $99 (in addition to the $99 price of the d-JAYS themselves) which is outrageous - even if we are at opposite ends of the world. o_O

Apr 5, 2007 at 12:32 PM Post #5 of 15
I noticed it yesterday....wish they had a review for the J-Jays...

Apr 5, 2007 at 5:33 PM Post #7 of 15
Very good. Among similarly expensive iems, they are probably the best. Seek Ilounge for a deep review (or this forum
biggrin.gif
)

Apr 5, 2007 at 7:11 PM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by yuletide /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, anyone know how these stack up against the rest?

I plan on doing some detailed impressions at the San Jose meet.
wink.gif

Apr 5, 2007 at 7:19 PM Post #10 of 15
Hopefully we see the tips and filter pieces available soon too .. AFAIK the Jays use proprietary sizes for these, so you can't just order spares from Shure, etc. I'm on the fence b/n spending $40 on px100's and saving for IEM's from a higher shelf, or blowing ~$100 on IEM's now. After looking at what's available at this price point, the d-Jays are the only ~$100 IME still in the running.

Apr 5, 2007 at 10:24 PM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidanael /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep, I just noticed it yesterday. Too bad they haven't make a frequency response graph.

I wish they would do frequency response graphs for the new Shures too.

Apr 5, 2007 at 10:51 PM Post #13 of 15
I don't think the headroom graphs are very accurate at measuring IEMs...

graphCompare.php

Ive never heard the apple in-ears, but I would be shocked if my own ears heard them as having more/deep bass than any of these cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back