D-EJ2000 question
Jun 7, 2005 at 10:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Omari149

100+ Head-Fier
I just got my D-EJ2000 in the mail today but I didn't get the remote or the manual, I bought it from ebay for $25.77. Do you know where to get a remote thats compatible for this model so I can turn on the megabass, and how can you tell if this model is the U.S. or European model?

Thanks for all response's

Jun 7, 2005 at 10:52 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Omari149
I just got my D-EJ2000 in the mail today but I didn't get the remote or the manual, I bought it from ebay for $25.77. Do you know where to get a remote thats compatible for this model so I can turn on the megabass, and how can you tell if this model is the U.S. or European model?

Thanks for all response's

Sorry I cant help you, but (i had this player before) the mega bass destroys the sound quality. It muffles and makes it tunnel sounding. BTW you got a great price.

Jun 7, 2005 at 11:22 PM Post #4 of 6
Omari,

You may be in luck. I had a D-EJ2000 stolen from my office, but just the player. I bought a new one with all the trimmings. Therefore, I have a spare remote, external battery case, and recharger.

If you PM me, we can work out a nominal fee and postage to Chicago. What do you think? I'd be happy to send it to you.

Jun 8, 2005 at 12:16 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwirugby
Omari,

You may be in luck. I had a D-EJ2000 stolen from my office, but just the player. I bought a new one with all the trimmings. Therefore, I have a spare remote, external battery case, and recharger.

If you PM me, we can work out a nominal fee and postage to Chicago. What do you think? I'd be happy to send it to you.

Deal all I want is the remote and the manual I have everything else.

Jun 17, 2005 at 4:14 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwirugby
Omari,

Thanks, Kiwirugby for the remote and the manual, you are a very hoest person and quick shipper. Hope you got the money order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back