D-36???
Oct 31, 2003 at 11:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

PeterR

European Group Buy Coordinator
Just when I thought I had the whole family reunited, this users manual comes along:
attachment.php

According to the specs it's got a 1-bit DAC like the D-34.
Anybody ever heard (of) this player?

Oct 31, 2003 at 12:58 PM Post #2 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by PeterR
Just when I thought I had the whole family reunited, this users manual comes along:
attachment.php

According to the specs it's got a 1-bit DAC like the D-34.
Anybody ever heard (of) this player?

Yikes, the family is gettin' bigger. By the way, do you have the manual on a file? I was wondering if you could send me a copy if is possible. Tnx.

Carlos.

Nov 3, 2003 at 8:13 AM Post #8 of 32
Bummer...

That link to the Sony site looks great, but when I go to access the PDF files, it says that there is an error on the page, and just sits there, doing nothing
frown.gif

I'll try from home later... maybe its these old NT work computers...

Nov 3, 2003 at 8:25 AM Post #9 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
Bummer...

That link to the Sony site looks great, but when I go to access the PDF files, it says that there is an error on the page, and just sits there, doing nothing
frown.gif

I get the same error here.
confused.gif

Nov 3, 2003 at 3:45 PM Post #11 of 32
I'm not sure why you'd be getting an error, but I do know that Sony provides manuals for nearly all their old products for free. You can just go here and search:

http://www.iq.sony.com/srvs/sosdocs/...rc=sonysupport

It's part of their IQ Online Support and Research Library. I couldn't find a manual here for my D-2, but there are lots of oldies but goodies in here.

As far as the error -- do you need a new copy of Acrobat Reader?

Nov 3, 2003 at 11:17 PM Post #13 of 32
I actually saw one of these 2 weeks ago i was buying stuff from this place that sells old used furniture (all of the stuff was all busted and scary and we were making a haunted house) and the store was using this as it "store player"

Nov 4, 2003 at 5:29 AM Post #15 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
Bummer...

frown.gif

Didn't work for me either , but you can just enter a different model number with the original link. D303.pdf, D777.pdf, D25.pdf are there - was no D88 but.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back