D - 250 polish and detail! The cooperator --freeway!
Jun 23, 2002 at 7:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

SuAnnan

Head-Fier
d-250-1.jpg

D250-2.jpg

d-250-3.jpg

d-250-4.jpg

Jun 23, 2002 at 7:12 AM Post #2 of 8
D - 250( Ss) want it is old fan of machine yous that want machine one of that pursue very much! Far and wide and very beautiful appearance believe on everybody's lips superelevation tone quality that lets a lot of people slobber, I am the first! Have the honor and buy one first is really me wild with joy under help who dream wake up not long ago. Time listen to and come down and feel really good 250, pure and on and beautiful voice a few days, And analytic strength is very high, thrust serious offense 303, the sound is very strong! But 250 of the shortcomings are relatively obvious, the whole sound leans towards hard colder, the sound is done a bit, It polishes and less than 303 far listen to tired ears for a long time! So high the beautiful JJses of tone qualities have these shortcoming really bear, hi ~~~~The ones that think of this time have only --Polish !
At the experiences of freeway, 555,515, and in polishing tone quality have different the promotions of ranges the 505 aiwaJs of he. Polish and adopt the simplest and effectual method --Change the earphone and export the electric capacity of coupling! Certainly prerequisite is good quality electric capacity who machine use originally alike to adopt the electrics capacity of tonic of ELNA already at 303, Have so easy to continue and finish exploiting potentialities ~~~How about 250? Find electric capacity power's a lot of nichicons who part spend coupling as much as 250 after disassembling, U No. 6.3s( strain wave spend). The electric capacity spend on part perhaps no best coupling? Hope so, oh! It finds freeway together" breaking ground" start building!
Circuit as much as 250 easy to dismantle, it spends time researches slightly if you heavy the peoples of trick must be careful! Very little electric capacity nichicon, at even little elna that buy, for rubing convenient machine, Easy to compare several kinds of electric capacity too, so has guided four sticks of wiring after removing original nichicon, Easy to connect the electric capacity. These four lines should be able to influence the tone quality in theory , it is only the ordinary goods after all . It thinks about too very ordinary pin electric capacity copper wire too have been very kind printings at the board circuit, Estimate and listen to the sense should be able to be accepted, put up with at this point actually ~~~~~~~

What changed is that we think most suitable red elna at first, 100 u16ves( C). Can't because can not mark 6.3 ves called, has to spend 16 ves . Stature is very light, but has grown up a bit more than original nichicon. Bring excited mood receive well, a too impatient to wait one set free disc try on and listen to electric capacity! For helping audition spend one a piece of discs only, transfer to course of the electric capacity falling throughout of fuselage. CD is" DREAMING", the piano solo of S.Korean DAY DREAMING, the recording is very good, The sound of musical instrument is pleasant, except a little the background noise. The piano is 250 of the good plays ! Use 888 earplugs. Open sound --Can only speak two words : Intoxicated! Perhaps it is I that has not listened to real HIFI , but 250 feelings given to me at this moment are really excellent well! Slightly brings warmth the sound, it is already existing and hard and cold to change ! Energetic and round, the moisture is sufficient ! The high pitch is not so on as the original one, but it is still excellent to extend! High frequency does not decrease too by analytic strength! It says high frequency energy low frequency and low frequency in transfering to the whole voice is much more plump quickly, It keeps already existing powerful and vigorous characteristicses still balanced ones it has to be very heavy improvement undoubtedly! Moreover, wider field sound, form and look like, Making a reservation, all there is improvement of certain degree in the trends . At music flavor, much less, this kind bring as soon as warm soft expressions come out sound that dye, Should not be difficult to imagine. Words that I finish listenning to and tell freeway whether he agrees to invariably after listenning to! Heartily! Win in the very first battle ! Happy very much!

The second kind of electric capacity changed --Black Buddha's warrior attendant, 100 us and 6.3 ves. The electric capacity seem and use in and use in part good public praise relatively more power too! And the price is more than 3 times of elna! One fen price one fens of goods( the true? ),have a try ! Change at once! ......Listenning to sense at elna kind, sound do, too hard at this moment! Extending seems not all right! Not wanting to listen to more , the black Buddha's warrior attendant is not obviously the material which makes coupling, heartily! Each performs its own functions!

The third kinds of electric capacity --Panasonic's golden clothes are electrolytic, 100 u16ves. It is electrolytic for electric capacity in thes have a few at dark Buddha's warrior attendants like,there is getting heavier more enough statures too I wonder how about sound will be if sound show. Install and hear ......Why this taste ? ? Too interesting! ! Let freeway listen to, let he say and experience first, see and what I think the same at once ^ - ^ . Freeway listen to and for a moment, see one eyes bright he, hands are waved slightly: "The sound of Panasonic! ! "I depend on! Too too too right! ! Can not go wrong at one o'clock, it is a sound of Panasonic! The whole frequency channel is gentle and agreeable and comfortable, does not stimulate at all, the sound is held back and publicized relatively inside too, Not so bold and unrestrained as the passion of elna, feel that has a little taste 900 of xps of he, really interesting! This is a kind of very good sound style, there is no harm in having a taste of !

Fourth, it is one that tries today too, is brown 100 u25ves of elna( S). Than how many is above heavy, know the electric capacity volume that the sound can be better? Have changed, try hearing ......Is this? D-Z 555? Heartily! The sound is unusually balanced and calm and steady , every frequency channel has nothing lofty, very neutral , There are some everybody's demeanours ! Have not as good sound really and elna100u16v lively just and able to bear and press high to drive while being bad perhaps.

At last I choose elna No. 100, voice show let a baffled one excited I! This perhaps not merely strong sound, have very a important one , I polish succeed in! And the machine is alive! Heartily! Electric capacity in the the these who S chooses evenses of freeway.

Say at last that freeway , to 250 of the appraisal after polishing, the original words are: "It seems that I do not want to hear 303 ! "Reveal a little more , 303 of freeway is 303 of highest grade , do not blow, Really better and many than I! Because the circuit is different! DAC is different! The latest find!

This document finishes, thank freeway!

Jun 23, 2002 at 7:45 AM Post #3 of 8
whoa, rendez-vous with Babelfish!

very potentially interesting post
cool.gif

Jun 25, 2002 at 1:36 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by Pepsione1
So what are trying to get at here?
frown.gif
confused.gif
tongue.gif

I think he is trying to describe the modifications he did to his CD portable. From what I gather, the second electrical type of the capacity modified -- the employees of the Warrior of black Buddha, 100 we and 6,3 ves. The electrical capacity seem and use inside and use also in good the praise public of the section relatively to more energy! And the price is more than 3mal of elna! A sump of the prices the applicable sump of goods(le? have a test! Modify immediately! With the type of elna, noises Listenning which can be believed, too hard this time! To expand does not seem oneself tou ' require! Not requiring more hear, are not the employee of the Warrior of black Buddha the hardware, which forms the coupling, not obvious heartily! Everyone executes its own functions! Third types of the electrical capacity -- gold clothes from Panasonic are -, 100 u16ves electrolytically ** ** to its out electrolytically for the electrical capacity in the teas, s-martial to have any dark Buddha time out ' appointed as to receive in order to be there, heavy enough Statur I to represent in order to need as over healthy its the noises in such a way. Do you install and do hear you...... why this taste? Too much interesting! If you let the motorway hear, leave and first check legends it, see and which I the same thing immediately ^ - ^. the motorway thinks and during one moment hears, see the lighting up eyes it, hands gerunzelt to something: " noises of Panasonic! " I depend in the function! Too much too too well! One hour, it falsely in attack are can noises of Panasonic do not take! ** ** ** time out ** completely frequency frequenzkanal time out softly and pleasantly and comfortably is, not to energize completely all to stop noise its after and announces relatives not also fetthaltig inward, also and nonrestricted like inclination elna to believe what to have few taste 900 xps it to interest truth! Not being a type healthy model very well, there is each possible evil by it a taste of has! Fourth is it in, that also checks today, is the brown with 100 u25ves elna(S). What how much over heavy is, know you the electrical data carriering of capacity, which can be better the noises? Modified, from test is to hear...... this? D-z 555? Heartily! The noises are unusually balanced and calm down and regularly, did not raise each frequenzkanal nothing, very zero, there are reliably everyone demeanours! Do not have to be supported and supported as good noises even really and of elna100u16v and able, height possibly controlled, while being falsely animated. Finally that I select No. 100 of elna, it presses you the rerouted contact vacation has excited I out! This noise possibly simply extremely, do not have very important, I polish follow inward! And the machine is alive! Heartily! Electrical capacity in those that S evenses of the motorway selects. Admits as finally that motorway, until 250 of the analysis, after they, which polished output words, are: " it seems that I would not like to hear 303! " you show a little more, 303 of the motorway are 303 of the raised category, burn through, really not on better and much the I! Since the electric circuit is different! DAC is different! Last lucky discovery! This document terminated, thanks the motorway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back