Cyclists anyone?
Mar 9, 2004 at 4:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 62

ROSSOred

Banned
Any cyclists in the house or are we just all audio buffs? I like to keep in shape and cycle competitively and recreationally when not playing with my audio toys! Whos on the same track as i?

Mar 9, 2004 at 4:27 AM Post #2 of 62
I'm really into freeride and downhill, I've currently put my headphone addiction on hold to spend some money on my Santa Cruz Super 8. I haven't ridden for a while though, the weather is too crappy here at the moment
frown.gif

Mar 9, 2004 at 4:34 AM Post #3 of 62
Quote:

Originally posted by darkfusion
I'm really into freeride and downhill, I've currently put my headphone addiction on hold to spend some money on my Santa Cruz Super 8. I haven't ridden for a while though, the weather is too crappy here at the moment
frown.gif

Weather is Crappy? where in uk r u? been perfectly fine past few days! Santa Cruz r nice. Super 8 is a beast though! i love the super light its awesome.

Mar 9, 2004 at 4:50 AM Post #4 of 62
Saying things like "r u" ought to be banned right along with swearing. Seriously, dude, it makes you look like a complete ******** retard.

- Chris

Mar 9, 2004 at 5:07 AM Post #5 of 62
just look for the "team cyclist" proudly displayed in the sigs.

i ride a torelli stiletto with mostly old school campy record. there's a cyclist **** thread somewhere but my ride isn't displayed anymore because i lost my usc webspace when i graduated. that kind of kills all incentive for me to go hunting for it.

Mar 9, 2004 at 5:16 AM Post #6 of 62
I use my bike to get to campus everyday. I ride up to the bus stop and put it on the bus, which is probably about a mile or so, 1 way. During the day on campus, it is handy for getting around campus.

UCF or my commute is relatively minimal though.

I have a 2002 Giant Sedonna DX though. Recently the locks in the right shifter went out tho, so I gotta get that fixed. I'm considering just getting a whole new bike...

Quote:

Saying things like "r u" ought to be banned right along with swearing. Seriously, dude, it makes you look like a complete ******** retard.

Gee..I wonder...who asked you?
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif

Mar 9, 2004 at 5:19 AM Post #7 of 62
Quote:

Originally posted by ROSSOred
Weather is Crappy? where in uk r u? been perfectly fine past few days! Santa Cruz r nice. Super 8 is a beast though! i love the super light its awesome.

Southampton, Hampshire.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 9, 2004 at 5:28 AM Post #9 of 62
Quote:

Originally posted by JeffL
Gee..I wonder...who asked you?
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif

It's a matter of common courtesy. If you can't be bothered to type like a normal human being, don't force your troglodyte garbage on others and expect them to take you seriously.

Maybe it's just me.

- Chris

Mar 9, 2004 at 5:31 AM Post #11 of 62
Quote:

Originally posted by minya
Maybe it's just me.

- Chris

WOT is ur prblam man u need 2 b less kritcal w/ ppl lol!

Mar 9, 2004 at 5:38 AM Post #12 of 62
Quote:

Originally posted by minya

- Chris

i agree, ppl shud lern 2 tlak teh engrish!1

Mar 9, 2004 at 5:49 AM Post #13 of 62
Quote:

w0t a n00b.

Mar 9, 2004 at 8:00 AM Post #15 of 62
i dont know if cycling encompasses mountain bikes but I ride a 2000 Gary Fisher Paragon.

Had a bad day ride today though. Fell off my bike and had some coyote chasing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back