Jan 13, 2012 at 12:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

BrokenRhapsody

New Head-Fier
Which one is better Cyber Acoustics CA-5402 or the Creative Inspire T6160

Cyber Acoustics CA-5402

Creative Inspire T6160

EDIT: current set up

not sure how I should set up my equalizer so I just left it how it is

what should I have my Default Format at, I picked the last one assuming that is the best one ?

Jan 13, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #2 of 3
Also I have another question, I've bought the Cyber Acoustics CA-5402 just to try them out and I've noticed that that I don't get as much sound from Right and Left Rear Speaker, why is that; they are are all sitting on the corner of my computer table 2-4feet away from me. When I bring the R and Left Rear speaker up to my ear the sound coming out of it is pretty quiet compared to the Right and Left Front Speakers that I put at the back corners of my table (further away from me), is that normal or do I have to adjust something to make my R/L Rear Speakers louder

EDIT:
Especially when I'm watching youtube or hearing someone talk I get little to no sound from my Right and Left Rear speaker, again is that normal or did I somehow manage to ruin my speakers already

And another question since i'm bearly hearing the sound coming out of my Rear speakers and mainly hearing all of it in the front 2 speakers; whats the difference between 

having more speakers
vs this

I mean to me all I see is one more Satalite if i'm using that term correctly.

Sorry for my noobish speaker questions, but I hope you guys are willing and are able to help me. Thank you

Just to sum up my questions one more time, 
Should I go for the Cyber Acoustics CA-5402, or the Creative Inspire T6160 ?
Why is the sound i'm getting out of my Rear Left and Right speaker so weak compared to my Front Left and Right, and is there anyway to increase it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back