cx300 vs. cx400
Nov 30, 2007 at 8:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ofir-harlev

New Head-Fier
Hi there again.
After purchasing a V-Moda Vibe thanks to u guys, I'm looking for a pair of ear phones for my brother.
He decided to go with sennheiser. The only problem is weather to go with the CX300 or the CX400.
Could u guys plz help me with the benefits the CX400 has over the CX300.
Another problem he bumped into is Ebay... the problem is they have the CX300 for a reasonable, I think, price of about 50$ or so, and then u have the same model for 10$....what is that all about? No it's not used vs. new. It's just like this
confused.gif
What do u guys think?
Thanks in Advance, Ofir
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 1, 2007 at 12:42 AM Post #2 of 6
Someone here has them, and says they're much better than the cx300s but beware of Ebay sales; there are many, many fakes of the CX-model line, so make sure you have the pictures, have read the warning threads, and so on.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/sen...ml#post3421726

PM him, and he'll be able to fill you in. So far he hasn't responded to my thread reply, but then again it's an old post
wink.gif

Dec 1, 2007 at 7:24 AM Post #5 of 6
I got a pair of CX95 as they seems to be the top of line in new CX series! With BALANCED sound! All other models seems to be bass heavy!!

CX95 is very impressive and has better isolation too! I like the look too.

Dec 1, 2007 at 7:55 AM Post #6 of 6
CX95 , looks very nice ;]

but, i have cx400, when i was opening package with them, i was in other hand akg k324p
basshead.gif
( sounds very same as cx300 )...

k324p have : overpowered bass, ****y mids, and almost clear highs, akg have also nice soundstage. Sound separation in k324p is little.

cx400 have : little less Bass it sounds much better than this huge amounths of bass from darknes caves of hell, mids sounds much better and highs too,
soundstage is the same, but sound sepraration is much improved in new senns,

drums sounds so nice, we can hear them on first stage of hearing music, in k324p, thay was hide in other room, just bass was coming to ears ...

i hope for fast contact with cx95 ;] ( no money no contact )
any one know how cx95 vs jbl220 ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back