CVJ VVT-1 Dual ES9039Q2M BT 5.3 3.5mm 4.4mm
Apr 8, 2024 at 4:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

nioh

1000+ Head-Fier
Never heard of this brand before but just got this one. I’ve listened to an hour so far and I’m quite impressed by the sound. This little thing packs quite a punch ! Works with my iPhone 15 Pro both wired and wireless.

https://hifigo.com/products/cvj-vvt-1

IMG_0241.jpeg

IMG_0057.jpeg

IMG_0056.jpeg

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2024 at 11:15 AM Post #2 of 4
did you by iit from linsoul via amazon? had that in my basket too, but 7hrs battery only for the size and that it isnt really balanced somehow held me off buying it.

Apr 9, 2024 at 12:39 PM Post #3 of 4
did you by iit from linsoul via amazon? had that in my basket too, but 7hrs battery only for the size and that it isnt really balanced somehow held me off buying it.
I bought it from Hifigo. I have only used it once so far and the battery life does seem quite short.
I will report further after some days of use and more battery cycles.

7 hours from dongle is pretty standard these days. My other dongle I use is an IFI Go Blu. I don’t have any battery issues with it as I only use it while commuting to work so it lasts a couple of days before I have to recharge.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2024 at 7:58 AM Post #4 of 4
I bought it from Hifigo. I have only used it once so far and the battery life does seem quite short.
I will report further after some days of use and more battery cycles.

7 hours from dongle is pretty standard these days. My other dongle I use is an IFI Go Blu. I don’t have any battery issues with it as I only use it while commuting to work so it lasts a couple of days before I have to recharge.
thanks for the feedback. generally agree about battery runtime, but this device looks larger than an ifi go blu. looking forward for your further impressions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back