cute beyond or ibasso p1 ??
May 22, 2007 at 12:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

misterDX

500+ Head-Fier
hello, i am looking for a headphone amplifier for home use to connect to my philips dvd player, so i am wondering which one is better considering i am gotta use the philips hp1000 and the audio technica ES7 headphones, please note that my dvd player have a analog out as well as headphone out, so that both amps can work with my dvd player, just that i am not sure which one offers a better performance with my headphones. Thanks you guys for the help!

May 22, 2007 at 5:42 AM Post #3 of 4
hey,

I bought a P1 the other week from ebay. it's quality is questionable. at first it worked like a charm. i never bring the amp anywhere and just rest it on my table.

for the last few days, the battery didn't hold more than an hour charge. I asked the ebay seller and haven't gotten a response. I'm really pissed off. iBasso will also be notified of this although their warranty states no warranty on batteries.

I say stay away from iBasso for now.

May 22, 2007 at 6:56 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by CAvanessia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey,

I bought a P1 the other week from ebay. it's quality is questionable. at first it worked like a charm. i never bring the amp anywhere and just rest it on my table.

for the last few days, the battery didn't hold more than an hour charge. I asked the ebay seller and haven't gotten a response. I'm really pissed off. iBasso will also be notified of this although their warranty states no warranty on batteries.

I say stay away from iBasso for now.

relax..give the seller a few days to respond to your question..
if you buy them from an authorized reseller, theyll take care of them..

i once read that a buyer was given another ibasso because the first one didnt work right and they didnt even ask to return the defective unit..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back