Customer Service concerns and UE
Dec 29, 2006 at 7:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

havok2022

New Head-Fier
So Christmas time was coming and I wanted my first set of really nice headphones. I wanted portability and something for my iPod so after some consideration and much trolling through the head-fi forums I decided on the UE Super.fi 10 pros. Since I wanted to hammer out specifics before ordering these things I requested a gift certificate to UE. So I have my gift certificate, i have the money for the difference in price, what could possibly be the problem?

Now for 3 days I have called Ultimate Ears service and support lines for both their Super.Fi and Custom Products division. No answer. I leave a message, no callback. What really intrigued me about UE as a company was not only their quality products, but their exceptional customer service. Being in sales for years I am a very customer service driven person and will happily pay more for a similar product if the service is good. Long story short, I emailed every address I could find for ultimate ears and am awaiting a phone call from them.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced similar problems recently or in the past, or am just looking for general input on the situation and UE as a company.

Dec 29, 2006 at 7:57 PM Post #2 of 5
In the past, I've sent e-mails to UE and received no repplies. On the positive side, I've called them on the phone and got someone answer my questions and they gave me the impression that they wanted to genuinely help me. I'm guessing they are are small office that can get swamped with e-mails and might be simply be closed for the hollydays... I have no stakes in this but I've seen nothing but good comments about their sevices in here.

Try to call next week...

Dec 29, 2006 at 8:07 PM Post #3 of 5
I would Call Jeanette Coffey 949-502-8359. She will return your call the same day if she is in of course. I would agree that alot of people are probably out for the holiday and the might be running short staff this moment.

Leave a message for Jeanette and you asured a call back the moment she gets in. Thats my advice.

I would consider their customer service a 10 of 10 !

Dec 29, 2006 at 9:44 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by gtp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've experienced the exact opposite - great customer service!

Perhaps they observe a Christmas-to-New Year company-wide shutdown?

I'm thinking the same thing. I called about a case for the UE10s today as a matter of fact and the phone rang a bunch of times but no one answered. Thinking they might be on a Holiday break?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back