Custom One Pro amp/dac recommendations
Jun 20, 2014 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Redsoxrager

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I've recently been thinking about buying the Custom One Pro's and I would also like to buy an amp/dac for it. My price range is preferably less than $100 and I will be using these for music like Rush, Foo Fighters, Steely Dan, Bruce Springsteen, Jazz, Blues, Classical and techno and I will be using these for my iphone, ipod and pc. This will be my first high quality setup as I only have experience with turtlebeach headphones so I am open for any recommendations and feedback.
Thanks a bunch.

Jun 20, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #2 of 3
  Hello,
I've recently been thinking about buying the Custom One Pro's and I would also like to buy an amp/dac for it. My price range is preferably less than $100 and I will be using these for music like Rush, Foo Fighters, Steely Dan, Bruce Springsteen, Jazz, Blues, Classical and techno and I will be using these for my iPhone, iPod and PC. This will be my first high quality setup as I only have experience with Turtle Beach headphones so I am open for any recommendations and feedback.
Thanks a bunch.

The Beyer COPS are only 16-Ohm, so very easy to drive, so would be easily driven by your iPhone, iPod & PC.
Something like the FiiO E07K would work as a headphone amplifier for all three of your devices.
But only the PC will be able to use the E07K's  DAC feature..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back