Custom Molds Question
Dec 16, 2008 at 11:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Mr Pink57

100+ Head-Fier
Which do you prefer open mouth or closed mouth? My current set are closed mouth but am getting a new set pretty soon and curious on some thoughts.

pink

Dec 17, 2008 at 1:02 AM Post #2 of 4
Wrong forum, but I prefer the open mouth. With closed mouth I could not get a good seal unless my mouth was closed. With Open mouth I get a seal at all times.

Dec 17, 2008 at 5:04 PM Post #4 of 4
yes x 2 on the wrong forum. I actually needed a third option. at phoenix the other day when I was getting my impressions done. I asked whether I would be doing open or closed mouth and what they recommended. they said that they didn't agree with either. they said that they get you to talk to them, or do whatever it is that you normally do when you listen. singers they get to sing, drummers they get to bite their lip or pull a face
tongue.gif
or whatever. So of course I just yabbered on like no-ones business; they had me talking about my W3's and how i liked them etc. and showing them my rig (they get mainly musoes in there, not so much of our type in there. they are the westone reseller and supplier of their custom musicians plugs and monitors here. with an open or closed there is always going to be one activity that doesnt suit; so it makes sense I think. we'll see how they fit when I pick my UM56 up on friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back