Apr 27, 2010 at 10:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ramw5p

New Head-Fier
Ok..so..

Fidelity triples - 379
Alien ears C3 - 395
Jh 5pro - 399
UE UE4pro - 399

yeah i know, anthother wich one to get...well i am just looking for any feedback on any of these. Here is what i seem to have gleened form LOTS of reading or stuff on here.

Fidelity..good product, slow turnaround, strange connection - not favored.

Alien ears...feedback seems positive, a few problems. Generally good product, some quality control issues, finish perhaps not as nice as others.

JH5 pro...great company, great looking and sounding product..prehaps entry level not the way to go at htis price.

ue4pro...seems like a product that is simple made to meet a price point...ue makes great iem's, but probably not the best choice at this $$

OK..now its your turn...tell me what you think/know. This is a once in a great while purchase for me and i want to try to get it right. Sound quality is what a desire. I do like bass, and will be using these for daily comutes and workouts. THANKS!!

Apr 28, 2010 at 2:30 AM Post #4 of 5
I'd avoid the alien ears, from what I've read they've had some problems as of late. UE4 is a solid choice as is the JH5 if you can get the money. Despite the fact that they're dual BA phones, they're reportedly very well tuned.

Maybe you should look into buying a universal IEM and reshelling it. The much overlooked Klipsch Custom 3 is ~$130, and despite the fact that almost every review I've read of it says it's phenomenal, people don't buy it due to the bad cable.

Apr 28, 2010 at 5:18 AM Post #5 of 5
Stay away from Fidelity and Livewires. Both are known for their poor customer service and have lots of negative feedback here and with the BBB.

I'd go with the JH5 at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back