Custom JH13v2's vs Shure se846's?
Dec 4, 2017 at 3:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Lxbgdragon

New Head-Fier
So I know I've posted something similar to this post before but I'd just like to limit my options a bit.

So the question is: Jh13v2 or Shure se846's?

I'm looking for high quality/high sound quality in ear monitors.

They will be used throughout the day, I'm NOT producing any music, neither performing on stage. I do know that custom in ear monitors are made for professional musicians but I'm just looking for that good sound quality.

I'd like to go for the custom ones because I've got a really weird ear canal where most of the in earphones will fall out.

As I'd use these a lot while commuting, so lots in public transport, so I'd need quite a bit of sound isolation, which I know they both have.

The main sources will be my Iphone & Macbook. So I know they are super expensive to only be used by an iPhone thats why I also wouldn't mind if you have any cheaper suggestions u'd like to tell me, but remember as I said, I'm really looking for some high quality stuff with the best sound quality I can get for that price.

The main music genres I'm listening to are: Deephouse,house,tech-house,techno & old school hiphop/rap.
Obviously they should be quite comfortable as I'll wear them throughout the day.

Thanks for any Help!

Dec 5, 2017 at 1:38 AM Post #2 of 5
It seems that fit and isolation is your main concern, either you go for custom or use foam tip all that way.

Non of the silicon tip stay put in my left canal, only the left. Now I have to use foam tip to get decent fit and isolation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back